Squeak

Whatever happened to...

[:/]
Yeah, I'm probably fishing.

Wendy P.

Oh how could i have forgotten you Wendy, you're like rocket doctor smart:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Did all the smart people go to FB? That's where V hangs out a lot.

There is something to be said for Facebook's ability to hide/unfriend/never friend the people that bug you. :D

(edit to add: come to think, Squeak unfriended me on there so I'm with Remi ... this post really is rather suspect :D:D)

For me, although I wasn't on his list, I don't post here as often for a couple of reasons with a big one being the lack of anything I want to comment on most of the time. I also like the quicker response time with Facebook. I can chat and comment, not to mention the LIKE button. I keep looking for one here and going to the bother of responding with a smile or a +1 is just more trouble than it's worth.

:) +1
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Yeah, I'm probably fishing.

Wendy P.

Oh how could i have forgotten you Wendy, you're like rocket doctor smart:)

In flight missile repair? :S

:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Impressive, Squeak! Look at how many of the missing you inspired to post!! :)

now we just need them to restart with the "worth reading" posts.:)Shit, i'd even settle for DFWAJG posting some stuff:ph34r:
Anything would be better than the current crop
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Obviously a hacked account.
It doesn't have the vitriol of a genuine Squeak post.

Oh, I thought it was perfectly vitriolic, in an underhanded sort of way.

As for me, I used up all of my intelligent thought with my "canopy size vs. penis size" thread. Since then, I got nuthin'.

All the intelligent female posters.

Was once a time when Bytch, Mar, Sartre, Chelle, GFD (R.I.P.) LMW, Shotgun, Krissanne, MsCrebbs and a few others used to post some insightful, thought provoking stuff. Arguments were had with reason and logic.
I miss those sorts of posts.

woo-hoo!! I was remembered!!! :P:P:D

Honestly though, I would have to agree with Krisanne, the noise does seem to be higher.

and from my perspective, And it's easier to control the conditions with whom you debate/discuss when you can limit it to those that don't just post to intentionally inflame.

Whatever happen to what's her name? :)

Hey now....I resemble that comment.....:S:S:S although I thought the boobies were more memorable than that :P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

For me, although I wasn't on his list, I don't post here as often for a couple of reasons with a big one being the lack of anything I want to comment on most of the time. I also like the quicker response time with Facebook. I can chat and comment, not to mention the LIKE button. I keep looking for one here and going to the bother of responding with a smile or a +1 is just more trouble than it's worth.

+1 :)

+ Another :P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Impressive, Squeak! Look at how many of the missing you inspired to post!! :)

now we just need them to restart with the "worth reading" posts.:)Shit, i'd even settle for DFWAJG posting some stuff:ph34r:
Anything would be better than the current crop

You miss me, mousey boy? I've been a bit busy, with Mr. DFWAJG and our boy.

You've all hurt my wittle feewings.....all my posts have been fun, entertaining, intelligent and downright worth saving for posterity.

(please disregard the sigline. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

All the intelligent female posters.

Was once a time when Bytch, Mar, Sartre, Chelle, GFD (R.I.P.) LMW, Shotgun, Krissanne, MsCrebbs and a few others used to post some insightful, thought provoking stuff. Arguments were had with reason and logic.
I miss those sorts of posts.

funny can't remember you being in any "thought provoking stuff" unless its one about (what flavor of condom do i use):ph34r:

tell truth your fed up speaking to guys and and want some of the dz.com hotties to cheer you up :D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

You miss me, mousey boy? I've been a bit busy, with Mr. DFWAJG and our boy.

Who let you out of the kitchen?? :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm still trying to rally to get an upgrade to the forums and site functionality. Quite frankly, the site and forum need a revamp desperately.

And if I manage to get my way, the forum would definitely incorporate a 'thumbs up' feature making the +1 process less retarded. It's standard on almost every website these days when social interaction is present.

A 'like button' being related to threads, images and pages would also be nice.

Everything is comfortable at the moment, people are used to it, and people often complain about change and it takes them a while to get used to it, but this 1999 style forum board just isn't sufficient for successful and enjoyable social networking in this age anymore, damn you facebook, myspace and twitter and your billion dollar empires.

I'd really be bummed to see the activity of the site go down, I may not have been around from the early days of Bonfire, but I'd gone back and read the older threads, would be a pity to see that disappear.

Remember, any ideas or suggestions on how to get the site more user-friendly and get things to 'how they were' - I'm all ears, and the more voice you guys give the more I'll be able to use it as a lever to encourage the guys 'up stairs' to invest into them :p