shah269

Your photos with Shah.....

And Amazon, I'm with you... who needs boys when we have TOYS!
:P

Another 'Merkun job outsourced.[:/]

Ah fear not brother fear not. There is nothign more sexy than finding out that the girl you are with loves her toys!
That means she KNOWS what turns her on and what gets her off. So unlike most girls who have no clue how their body works this one knows! As such your life just got easier! Not only in bed but also in knowing what to buy her.
My suggestion, the remote controll rabbit!
Instant orgasm!

Like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3CWOl1050Q

:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....so just now when writing a text that said, "You know I'm bored when I'm reading a shah thread." My phone wanted to autocorrect shah to dbag. Even my phone knows he's an ass! :D:D:D:D:D

Wow you are writing text messages about me. :)And how does Shah autocorrec to dbag?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

And how does Shah autocorrec to dbag?

Cause it is just a couple keys off on the keyboard :ph34r:

I dont' see it..
S is next to D but the rest?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....so just now when writing a text that said, "You know I'm bored when I'm reading a shah thread." My phone wanted to autocorrect shah to dbag. Even my phone knows he's an ass! :D:D:D:D:D

Wow you are writing text messages about me. :)And how does Shah autocorrect to dbag?

Cyndi, you shoulda left it 'corrected' when you sent it.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I dont' see it..

Um the G is next to H and the B is directly below, and the A is right where it should be.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

And how does Shah autocorrec to dbag?

Cause it is just a couple keys off on the keyboard :ph34r:

I dont' see it..

S is next to D
H is above B
A is... well, A
H is next to G
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I dont' see it..

Um the G is next to H and the B is directly below, and the A is right where it should be.

Eh ok what ever.

2986 hits...this aint right!

I don't think the numbers reflect how popular you are, I think it just shows how many people are checking in to see what kind of grief people are giving you. At least that's why I clicked on it :D
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I don't think the numbers reflect how popular you are, I think it just shows how many people are checking in to see what kind of grief people are giving you. At least that's why I clicked on it :D

+1

There's good attention and bad attention...

But it's still attention...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Thank you. I think...

There's good attention and bad attention...

But it's still attention...

Yup, just like a kid that gets in trouble, negative attention is better then no attention.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It has been posted before but reading the thread again made me laugh :D

group photo at Clermont Lounge

God that is a horrible photo! I knew others did take a few pictures. Shame those never made it.

but yeah that was so much fun! what a graet evening that was. need to visit those great guys and gals again! :)