The_Don

Now we know what Shah is all about!

"You be nice or I'll have my date there come over and kick your ass!" and realized....she could and that was just not sexy.

What if she had a petite female build, but broke out mad wushu skills to do the ass-kicking?

"You be nice or I'll have my date there come over and kick your ass!" and realized....she could and that was just not sexy.

What if she had a petite female build, but broke out mad wushu skills to do the ass-kicking?

Oh she was gorgeous! But then I was less secure and the thought that my girlfriend could kick some guys ass was a bit much for me.
Such is life, we live and we learn.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Oh she was gorgeous! But then I was less secure and the thought that my girlfriend could kick some guys ass was a bit much for me.
Such is life, we live and we learn.

"Honey, I can't open this jar. Can you do it for me, pretty please?"
-- Shah, to his GF
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"Honey, I can't open this jar. Can you do it for me, pretty please?"
-- Shah, to his GF
:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey eeneR... hows your grip? :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You're the only person on earth that bitches about women more than they do.

You be nice or I'll have my date there come over and kick your ass!
:P

Chicks with "sticks" are kinda scary

Not as scary as Chicks with Dicks:o

:ph34r:

Gee I am glad you are fast on the uptake on that:)

Anyone grab your ass?:|

I'm a dude and I grabed a guy's ass while waiting in the check out line at the grocery. ;) He did't rect to the first incidental contact so I gave him very firm ass grab that he cound't ignore.

I knew the guy from the gun range (not the bath house)and beforehe turned around I hid behind the lady that was standing behind him.

The lady saw what I was doing and must have beenB| about it. Because by the time the guy looked at who could have been gabbing his butt. There's a nice lookingtall lady standing behind him with a smile on her face. :ph34r::),

The poor dude was so flustered when he found out a nice babe was was grabbing his butt. he din't know what to do:D.

I finally stuck my head out and claimed that I was doing the ass grabbing. The B| lady, the cashier, my buddy and I were all laughing.

Lucky for me my buddy didn't turn around and slap the lady standing behind him with the mona liza smille for grabbing his butt:(

That could have been a bad could thing:( a double ass wooping from my bud and a tall good lookinglady :(Or a good thing. I might have liked it :)
One Jump Wonder

Well, I gave this thread 24 hours.

Some of you may or may not have gotten the Jist.

He was divorced via text + he seems to bitch about women WAY to much + he seems to have ALOT of gay friends....

Am I the only only one who can do the math? :|

One Jump Wonder