oldwomanc6

Just Snip It Shah

;)

If you are serious about no chilins, walk your talk.

And limp for a day or three :o

Yup, :)
AND it can be a selling point;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How is it getting a bit much?

You said you don't want kids, right?

Well, there's a way to prevent one of your little swimmers from going for the gold, even if it gets out of the condom.

Ofcourse, you could just use your natural birth control... be yourself. :P

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

There is funny and then there is disrespectful.
This is disrespectful.
And before it turns into a thread of personal attacks....stop.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

If you are serious about no chilins, walk your talk.

And limp for a day or three Shocked
Yup, :)
AND it can be a selling point

its just .... sharp blade...balls, those two should never meet!!!
that just gives me chills...

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

There is funny and then there is disrespectful.
This is disrespectful.
And before it turns into a thread of personal attacks....stop.

How the fuck is that disrespectful. it's a suggested medical procedure, to ensure you don father the kids you say you dont want.

Disrespectful would be...
Dude dont worry about the vasectomy,, you're an ugly egg headed fucker, and without paying a hooker you're not getting laid anytime soon regardless.

THAT'S disrespectful.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You take double standards to new heights.

Hi DV

Don't underestimate Shah he's still in th basement, he's got lots off altidude left for more new heights.

When I saw thread tittle I didn't think about a vas, I was thinking more like a total removal of that little pimple between his legs. :|

Shaw if you can't take the heat in the kitchen stop whineing about the heat and stay out of the kichen.

If course your a adult and you can do whatever you want. Just like I can. If you can't handle realty go whine to someone that has the stroke to tell me what to do.

Please don't ask me who that person is. If you can't figure it out thats your problem not mine.:)
One Jump Wonder

Crack that whip
Give the past the slip
Step on a crack
Break your momma's back
When a problem comes along you must snip it
Before the cream sits out too long you must snip it
When something's going wrong you must snip it

:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well, there's a way to prevent one of your little swimmers from going for the gold, even if it gets out of the condom.

Of course, you could just use your natural birth control... be yourself. :P

Omg you just made my day! That makes up for your last little post to me :)
----------------------
Shah, a vas makes sense. While people use a joking tone, it's indeed a "plus" if a woman doesn't want kids either. And an obvious plus for you since B/C can fail and you may wind up with something you don't want to have...

I think there can be both funny AND disrespectful, it doesn't have to be an either/or! I am not trying to be mean, but that falls under the "both" category to me (and I don't think it is disrespectful unless he was being serious and attacking you or calling names, it was a JOKE)

I get shit all the time about eating the cessna step. Guess what? It hurt like f*ck. I could have cracked my skull and not my teeth and died. It cost me over 5k in root canals and crowns. It's a reminder of how much I fucked up that jump. But I wouldn't dream of getting worked up about people laughing at me now that it's done and lessons learned.

Sometimes, you just have to laugh about shit, dish shit out, take a shit, not give a shit... I'll stop there...

Ok I'm done justifying my outburst of hilarity at Ski's post, and done playing the peacemaker role... you can go back to giving each other shit now.

:)
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

There's another option. >:(

He get the snip, then tells women he can't wait to have kids.

So they try and they try and they try and they tri-y.

If it gets as far as the doctor step he can either decide that he's done with that one and say the doctor said he wasn't able to and leave her or could say something on the long the lines of just more or different "activity" is needed.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Heard a guy called into a radio show that had done something similar with his wife (she initially didn't want kids but changed her mind), and was saying that all his stuff was outside on the lawn now and the locks were changed as she overheard about his snip when they had to go to the ER for something, so buyer beware. ;)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

There's another option. >:(

He get the snip, then tells women he can't wait to have kids.

So they try and they try and they try and they tri-y.

If it gets as far as the doctor step he can either decide that he's done with that one and say the doctor said he wasn't able to and leave her or could say something on the long the lines of just more or different "activity" is needed.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Heard a guy called into a radio show that had done something similar with his wife (she initially didn't want kids but changed her mind), and was saying that all his stuff was outside on the lawn now and the locks were changed as she overheard about his snip when they had to go to the ER for something, so buyer beware. ;)

there we go again-- funny and disrespectful all at once :P

by no means mutually exclusive.

but hell hath no scorn like thr fury of a woman, or something like that, so beware!

Harden the fuck up princess.
Your the attention whore.
don't act surprised when you get treated like one.

At leats shah knows the difference between "your" and "you're" :P:ph34r::D

And leave the poor guy alone would ya guys? :P:D:ph34r:

I'll +1 this. At least Shah knows what he wants and is willing to tell it like it is. I, personally, won't date some chick with "baggage" (read kids). I'm just shocked at how far people will go out of their way to blast this guy (ie. starting a whole thread about him getting "snipped").
Muff #5048

I'll +1 this. At least Shah knows what he wants and is willing to tell it like it is. I, personally, won't date some chick with "baggage" (read kids). I'm just shocked at how far people will go out of their way to blast this guy (ie. starting a whole thread about him getting "snipped").

+2 on your +1. ;)

Seriously y'all, why don't ya pick on me for a change? Do your worst. :ph34r::D:P

If you don't want kids in the relationship early on (or even ever), that's your prerogative and I respect it. There are some good reasons for not doing so. I too think it's ideal to have one on one time to get to know someone before choosing to parent together even if you do want a family; I can see that perspective too (but, the world isn't always an ideal place).

But come on-- Based on the "Kids" thread he has some legitimate reasons for not wanting them in his life aside from occasional nieces/nephews and I respect that too. It seems people are simply saying that if you have legit and strong feelings about it, there is a way to protect against it. Isn't this the perfect example of a time when a vas might be a good idea for someone?

I have my fun with Shah but would gladly buy him a beer if we crossed paths.

I guess I just have trouble when people may overlook someone who is actually a good fit because of their ultra-rigid standards and pre-conceived notions. I have a general list of what I am attracted to but most if not all would be negotiable for the right person since I cannot predict that, and to be so stringent about a person you have not met seems to be setting oneself up for failure.

So while I respect Shah's reasons for not wanting kids and that is okay, the way he writes about it, and his other criteria, do make him a target sometimes. And besides, this is not even really about not dating women with kids so much as not wnating to make his own either, and there is a way to ensure that with pretty good odds...

(plus I secretly think Shah kinda likes hoards of angry women yelling at him! Shah, you know I am only writing this because I want to seduce ya and all, right?
:P
:)

---oh and yes, Millertime, I will agree with you that the original quoted post was slightly harsh and mean. But this thread in general? I thought it was a reasonable suggestion with some good humor in there.

I guess I just have trouble when people may overlook someone who is actually a good fit because of their ultra-rigid standards and pre-conceived notions.

This is what I have trouble with. Someones standards are exactly that. For example, I refuse to date someone who has children or wants them based solely on that one aspect about them. In fact, I dislike kids so much that if they're in my immediate vicinity I will go out of my way to remove myself from that location. Does that make me an asshole? I also will not date someone who is not in shape. Thats just my personal preference. I like to be in shape and I would want the same in a partner.

Now that I've said pretty much the exact same thing Shah has I'm sure Ill be blasted. Not that I really care, but it sucks to see a bunch of "fellow" jumpers picking on someone because of their life decisions.

-Mike
Muff #5048

Ahh fuck, the spelling nazi's are here...
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Ok guys, enough is enough. Please remember that as long as the Mods haven't banned someone from the forums, he or she is part of our community. If you disagree with that person, you are still required to treat him or her with respect.

Shah has taken a great deal of ribbing here with good humor, you gotta give him that. But, he has posted that this thread is a little much for him. Because of that, I am locking this thread. Please give the "Shah this-or-that" threads a break.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon