nigel99

Chain letter

Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add
the age you will be this year,

The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world

I was sent one of those crappy chain letters. They messed up as the formula only works if you were born before the year 2000.

I haven't checked if it is true but this July we have 5 Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and this only occurs once every 823 years. If true it is interesting.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add
the age you will be this year,

The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world

I was sent one of those crappy chain letters. They messed up as the formula only works if you were born before the year 2000.

I haven't checked if it is true but this July we have 5 Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and this only occurs once every 823 years. If true it is interesting.

Not true.. it happens about every five years.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Actually, on average, every 7 years. (Everytime July 1st is a Friday)

I got this email from a family member, and replied with the comment "stupid americans will believe anything that someone tells them in an email, even if a brief consideration would tell them it can't be true", but since Nigel got it, perhaps I should at least add Great Britian to the pool of stupid. B|

I only care about the "five Fridays" part since I get paid every two weeks and if the first Friday of the month is also a paycheck week, then it turns into a three-paycheck month. Since I can live well within my means on the two paychecks a month, the two three-paycheck months are like getting a bonus twice a year. B|

Of course, I suspect that a good portion of this July's "bonus" will go into fuel to take the RV to Lost Prairie. :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I only care about the "five Fridays" part since I get paid every two weeks and if the first Friday of the month is also a paycheck week, then it turns into a three-paycheck month. Since I can live well within my means on the two paychecks a month, the two three-paycheck months are like getting a bonus twice a year. B|

Of course, I suspect that a good portion of this July's "bonus" will go into fuel to take the RV to Lost Prairie. :D:D

Man o Man... my Trip from Houston to Tulsa pulling the fifth wheel with the dually was north of $500.00. Course its a $100.00 /week to fill up the dually for just around town stuff. It's got me thinking motorcycle and sleeping bags again.:D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

yeah im in the same boat! except it dosent work out for me this time. happened on my off week :(
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Actually, on average, every 7 years. (Everytime July 1st is a Friday)

I got this email from a family member, and replied with the comment "stupid americans will believe anything that someone tells them in an email, even if a brief consideration would tell them it can't be true", but since Nigel got it, perhaps I should at least add Great Britian to the pool of stupid. B|

I got it from my aunt in Australia - so it is pretty widespread.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Man o Man... my Trip from Houston to Tulsa pulling the fifth wheel with the dually was north of $500.00. Course its a $100.00 /week to fill up the dually for just around town stuff. It's got me thinking motorcycle and sleeping bags again.:D

My trip to the Holiday boogie in Eloy is costing in excess of 10 Grand, quit ya bitchen :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My trip to the Holiday boogie in Eloy is costing in excess of 10 Grand, quit ya bitchen :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Touche, Brother. You win.