CSpenceFLY

Shakey the RoamingDZ.dog

With a heavy heart I wanted to let you all know that Shakey passed away this morning. She had been doing really well after her long recovery from some problems 3 or 4 years ago, we have felt blessed to have her with us these last few years. We almost lost her back then and hoped she would pull through this. She was like a child to us. She was a great companion. She was about 16yrs old.

:(

But wow 16 years is a great age ... She MUST have really enjoyed hanging around you folks.

Sorry for your loss all the same - it's a real kick in the guts, I know.

P.S got any piccies of her please?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I'm so sorry to hear this Chris. I know how hard it is. I lost my best friend of 14 years back in December. Shakey was loved by EVERYONE who comes to your boogies. It was always a joy to see her sitting there right next to Julie when I came in to register. She will be greatly missed by all. :(

So sorry to hear about Shakey, Chris. She was an awesome dz dog with great parents. My condolences to you and Julie.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

16 years, amazing!
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.
[:/]

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

With a heavy heart I wanted to let you all know that Shakey passed away this morning. She had been doing really well after her long recovery from some problems 3 or 4 years ago, we have felt blessed to have her with us these last few years. We almost lost her back then and hoped she would pull through this. She was like a child to us. She was a great companion. She was about 16yrs old.

Hi Spence,
Sorry to hear about Shakey. Doesn't matter, dogs, cats, people we love em'. I have a cat, Angle Food McSpade, who is 16 years old now and fortunately still in good health. I know though that at 16, I wonder if she will out live me! I'm 66 and although my health ain't that bad, Angle Food could probably meow at my ash dive!! Well buddy, you take care and know that you, Shakey and all your DZ troops are in my prayers.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out