grimmie

The Official '10/'11 NHL Thread

it was just announced that the winner of NHL Coach of the Year will win one of Don Cherry's jackets.

Runner-up gets two. :ph34r:

Game 7 coming up.

Marchand punched Daniel Sedin about 10 times at the end of the third...no reponse. He just took it. That is why I cannot cheer for the Canucks.

--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Marchand punched Daniel Sedin about 10 times at the end of the third...no reponse. He just took it. That is why I cannot cheer for the Canucks.

I play in a Saturday night beer league and on a pretty competitive fire department team in a Police/FD league. If some guy in either of those leagues started doing that to one of our guys there would be fisticuffs. Not one Canuck skated over to do anything about it. AND THIS IS FOR THE CUP!

What would happen if someone pulled that with Gretzky, Bossy, Lafluer, Mario, Sid, Yzerman, etc?? That's why those teams won Cups. Grit.

That's why the Canucks will lose game 7. No heart.

Grimmie,

It may not be why Vancouver will lose....but it sure is why they SHOULD lose.

Masterrig - Trying to avoid a penalty when you are down 3 with a minute to play? No, just not enough jam to give Marchand a shot back. So what if you take a penalty....show the Bruins and your teammates some jam.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

That was so funny. Gets popped in the mouth, looks at the guy, then turns his head. Gets popped again, looks at the guy, then turns his head. This repeats many times, and when the ref skates over, he starts yelling at Sedin! Hahahaha!! What was he saying? "Son, you gotta stick up for yourself." hahaha.

I just put $25 down on Boston, not because I feel like it is a solid bet, but because I fucking hate Vancouver :P What a bunch of weiners.

Hopefully "Loo" will be a little bent after this loss, and cause some jelling issues come game 7.

Lets go Boston!!!

Great Series. The cup is coming home after almost 40 years. I'm leaving tomorrow night to go up to Boston. About a ten hour drive from Richmond. I still can't believe. There will be people in new england naming their childeren after Tim Thomas
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

Have any of you guys seen the TV footage from just outside the arena in Vancouver? They are burning cars and tear shit up left and right. The NHL network cannot broadcast their post game coverage because their broadcasting from in front of the arena. What a bunch of dumbasses
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

The Bruins played a great, physical series. Thomas was unreal in net.

The Sedin sisters, Kesler, Luongo and their coach should do some serious soul searching on the golf course this summer.

Imagine the leading scorers in the league doing nothing for 7 games for the Cup. Unheard of.

It's been great fun debating hockey with all of you this year.
I only have one final thing to say...

GO PENS!!B|

You know what's sad Grimmie? I don't think the Sedin Sisters really care. Vancouver should trade them and get some guys who would cut their arms off to win a Cup.

Edited to add....16 Canadians, 5 or 6 Americans, 2 Czechs, 1 Slovak, 1 Russian, 1 German and 1 Finn on the Bruins. 0 Swedes.

Kaberle must really regret waiving his no-trade clause so Toronto could trade him lol.

See you next year!
--
Murray

BOSTON!!!!

Man, those Vancouver fans are giant dicks.

Thomas is the man! So glad to see him pull off a shutout to win it. He, and the team, deserved that one.

Did you guys see that vancouver player hit the Boston guy in the nuts with his stick?? What a douche. Assholes to the end I guess. Crying tonight!! hahaha, they got what they deserved, a loss.