grimmie

The Official '10/'11 NHL Thread

Hopefully, during the break, the Bruins have been working on their power-play. If not, the 'end' could be swift. In this series, I'm hoping to see Boston pull-off a win. Like you said, they need to stay out of the 'sin-bin'... let Vancouver get all the penalties.:D

GO BRUINS!!!

Chuck

well so much for a freak goal. Good play by Vancouver and shitty defense by the Bruins. I don't blame Thomas for that one. That looked very close to off sides by het no whining. It's only game one we ned to get our shit together and come out blasting in game two or we are in serious trouble. Great game nonetheless
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

Well, gol-lee... it's only the first game. Don't be reachin' for 'TheCup' just yet!:D

Chuck

I think I watch the Hockey Night... broadcasts on CBC almost as much to just hear what Don Cherry is going to say next... not to mention seeing what gawd awful attire the man is wearing..

I am Sooooo envious! I wish, I could get CBC. Don Cherry is a hoot! During the regular season, I get the hockey channels and that is the only time I get to see Hockey Night in Canada.

Hey Don! Carnaby street called... they want their clothes back!:D

Chuck