nigel99

Want to jump...

This past weekend I didn't really feel like jumping. I would normally itching to be on a load and yet Saturday I didn't even bother to jump.

Today it is pouring with rain, I am miles from a dz and I am like a crack addict without their regular fix:S

The good news is that I get to go home!! 3 weetk trip on business is a long time to be away from wife and kids. 2 excellent weekends at the Farm though, definitely brightens up the trip.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

completely off topic, but i have a question about the pic on you avatar. i'm assuming it's you, and was wondering if it had an inversion net, kinda hard to tell from the size of the pic. it looks like an american mc1-1c, and i'm assuming it's british, is it steerable? our spec ops use an sf-10a, has a bunch of slits cut out, steers and can actually flare a bit, the mc1-1c has panels cut out and steers, but doesn't flare. it looks like that one has panels cut out. just wondering
http://kitswv.com

completely off topic, but i have a question about the pic on you avatar. i'm assuming it's you, and was wondering if it had an inversion net, kinda hard to tell from the size of the pic. it looks like an american mc1-1c, and i'm assuming it's british, is it steerable? our spec ops use an sf-10a, has a bunch of slits cut out, steers and can actually flare a bit, the mc1-1c has panels cut out and steers, but doesn't flare. it looks like that one has panels cut out. just wondering

Yes it is me. It was C9 that was a student canopy. It was in Africa not the UK. No anti-inversion netting, it was steerable. I was light enough that I could generally stand up the landings.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.