Squeak

A sad indictment indeed

American and Oz humour .... who would have known:P

He's not really a Yank, he's a lawyer, they're kinda not owned by anyone:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hell, I had the local PD leave a nastygram on the door about the grass in the back yard. You know, the one with the 5' tall privacy fence around it.:S

So...you cut it and got how much for a pound?
Or did you smoke up all the profits yourself?

Well I don't consume any of it, but these damned rabbits seem to enjoy it.>:( I'm considering building a little overpass over it so the coyotes and foxes can also enjoy the yard.>:( And BTW, since my next-door neighbor is a cop, I don't think I'll be planting any special grasses any time soon.:ph34r:

That reminds me of an article in the Daily Telegraph (broadsheet newspaper). It was about a rabbit called Bonkers who's owner used to feed the odd bit of weed every now and again. Bonkers really liked it and could be found chilling in the back garden after having some. Well one day a Jack Russell got into the garden while Bonkers was stoned. The article ended with 'it was Bonkers only bad trip'.

Well, I thought it was funny.............. mind you, I think I may have been 'chilling' myself at the time.
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes

He's not really a Yank, he's a lawyer, they're kinda not owned by anyone

That is in the running for the most profound and thought provoking statement I've ever read on this website!!!

If you ever get to Utah (Provo, SLC, or Ogden) I will buy you a beer (OR your choice of beverage!) for that little nugget! :)

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

my next-door neighbor is a cop

Ding.
Remember the good ole daze, when somone'd get sugar in his gas tank for being a dick?
Not that I'd suggest.

Finely crushed cork works much better; not that I'd suggest that either. :|

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."