Squeak

A sad indictment indeed

Shocked but not surprised.

Welcome to the me..Me..ME generation:(

About the Bills - If they were paid by Standing Order and the lady had enough funds in the account .. they would all have bee paid - no one would have noticed.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

How the hell does one go unnoticed for 8 years?

How does a residence that has no living people in it go unnoticed for 8 years????

Hell I used to get letters from my nieghbours for not cutting my lawn while I was away at work for 2 weeks
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

not cutting my lawn while I was away at work for 2 weeks

You bastard.

Fucking community league..... keep the image of the community up... blah blah blah... Im sure the community looked a whole lot better while I was away at work.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

not cutting my lawn while I was away at work for 2 weeks

You bastard.

Fucking community league..... keep the image of the community up... blah blah blah... Im sure the community looked a whole lot better while I was away at work.

Hell, I had the local PD leave a nastygram on the door about the grass in the back yard. You know, the one with the 5' tall privacy fence around it.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hell, I had the local PD leave a nastygram on the door about the grass in the back yard. You know, the one with the 5' tall privacy fence around it.:S

So...you cut it and got how much for a pound?
Or did you smoke up all the profits yourself?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So...you cut it and got how much for a pound?
Or did you smoke up all the profits yourself?

Well I don't consume any of it, but these damned rabbits seem to enjoy it.>:( I'm considering building a little overpass over it so the coyotes and foxes can also enjoy the yard.>:( And BTW, since my next-door neighbor is a cop, I don't think I'll be planting any special grasses any time soon.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

He was probably the one that 'Grassed you up' and had the letter sent

So, plant them in HIS garden ... just sprinkle a few seeds :)

:D:D
My father was big on gardening and kept his plants of all types well groomed and such. During the hippie days, I put in a couple of seeds and when they sprouted he, having no clue what it was other than it was green, babied those suckers right along with the rest of the garden.

Years later, when I told him about it, he remembered that those nice, bushy 6ft tall plants all of a sudden disappeared from his garden.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Well hey man, maybe you should have kept the grass shorter than the 5' tall privacy fence!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

my next-door neighbor is a cop

Ding.
Remember the good ole daze, when somone'd get sugar in his gas tank for being a dick?
Not that I'd suggest.

Why would I give him crap?
He just moved in a month ago (and only joined the local PD a year ago), and is a fellow cyclist.

Yeesh! Goes both ways... Doesn't sound like she had very caring neighbours (or family members), but also doesn't sound like she was especially integrated into the community herself... :S

Sad indeed... [:/]

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

my next-door neighbor is a cop

Ding.
Remember the good ole daze, when somone'd get sugar in his gas tank for being a dick?
Not that I'd suggest.

Why would I give him crap?
He just moved in a month ago (and only joined the local PD a year ago), and is a fellow cyclist.

Oh, sorry - I thought you were implying that it was he who blew you into the cops; thus the nastygram.

OK, disregard, then.

The empathy in this thread demonstrates perfectly my initial point :|

Oh, harden the fuck up. Don't you read the consensus on DZ.com? It's all about personal responsibility. The stupid woman should have told somebody she was about to die. All the bleeding-heart liberals probably think we're supposed to take care of her dog, too.

The empathy in this thread demonstrates perfectly my initial point :|

Oh, harden the fuck up. Don't you read the consensus on DZ.com? It's all about personal responsibility. The stupid woman should have told somebody she was about to die. All the bleeding-heart liberals probably think we're supposed to take care of her dog, too.
shouldn't you be chasing an ambulance somewhere?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Take that shit to SC, please, both of you.

Hi Mr Bill

Thank you for swift action everyones digging this stuff from all over the world and imo theres a simple explanation.

What I couldn't understand is how two or more mature adults that have been on the same websight for ever. Understand the rules and Can't resist takeing cheap shot's at ea other and Mr Bill has waste to waste his time to play babysitter for mature educated adults

Now thats a sad indictment:|

I could care less about politic's and a persons profession. What happen in SC should stay in SC or better yet just do it in the privacy of a PM. With out a audience. I can't figure out how to spell check but when I get PM's from the same person about the SOS I got motivated real quick and learned how to block them.

Theres a simple explanation for it. I visited a woodworking websight that wasn't as :ph34r: as DZ.com They just called their special forum for people that have issues "the basement"B|.

I can usually catch myself 70% of the time before I take a cheap shot at some folks on this websight that just rub us the wrong way. It's real simple really even for a old fart that can't spell.

Before someone says something about the 70% number thats a low ball guestimate

FWIW After the shocking downturn in the world economy I watched a interview with Alan Greenspan (Google is your friend) admitted that he had made some errors but was proud of the fact that he was correct 70% of the time:S>:([:/]:o

I don't have any unrealistic expectations about what to expect from "yutes" or adults. After the house guest from hell This situation is just another reminder how easy people that are educated mature adults resort to the lowest commen denomator. Like the poor uneducated folks that some of smart folks feel superior to. :)
Today i posed the same question to a professional. And got a very simple answer. It has a special medical term and the insurance companies and the medical professionls won't even attempt to treat them.:| It's that bad:(

So the next time you can't control your urge to take a cheap shot to the same person again and again , and resort to cheap tricks. Bicker back and fourth and hide your lack of self control in SC. :S

I know the people to ignore on DZ.com and some how we've worked it out. I ignore them and they ignor me , myself and I .

I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it even for free or even a "donation".

Now lets break out a big ass bag of popcorn:S Thats for the folks that have nothing better to do than watch the same reruns aka SOS every night[:/].

It is what it is It's not sad or happy its just a fact of life.

But I do feel sorry for Mr Von even though he banned me more than once.B|
One Jump Wonder

What I couldn't understand is how two or more mature adults that have been on the same websight for ever. Understand the rules and Can't resist takeing cheap shot's at ea other and Mr Bill has waste to waste his time to play babysitter for mature educated adults

As I explained to Bill, Squeak and I were joking; it was parody. Squeak and I knew it & thought it was obvious. Maybe it was too subtle; I guess I should have used the :P icon or something. Anyhow, we're sorry if we ruffled any Bonfire feathers.