CSpenceFLY

Casey Anthony, Tell the truth...

Hell yeah she's hot!
She is skinny, cute and bat shit crazy!

I don't know......I mean....even if she didn't do it...she will never have a normal life. And if she did it....well...that's for the universe to deal with her I guess.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Duct tape, chloroform, shovel...guess I've dated worse.

But she's not a pilot;)

she didn;t have a job!!!!!! A man has to draw the line somewhere. Someone has to work.

Now she might be a very wealthy women. Kind of like ex gov sarah. Books movies brand etc etc. So the line can be adusted, She has been in prison.;)

R.I.P.

Do her ewww :S.

Marry her and ea one of us live in a diferent state you bet. I already got a wife to do, if she lets me, and she hasn't killed me yet.:)
But $$$ fame and fortune. I can not tell a lie:o I've got a price but just because we're married doen't mean i have to live with her.

Lynch mob, hero, nut job, god squad. casey may end with Nately sooner than she expects.

Just like the mod on DZ.com the jury made their decision. Hope theirs no more violence.

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder

I'm with Twardo...

Think the prosecution tried for a charge too severe. Capital murder? I dunno. I think they could have gotten a conviction on manslaughter. But what do I know... I didn't follow the case. Ask Deedy.

I think Casey is guilty as sin. :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Discuss.

The real Casey Anthony? No sir. Even if she didn't kill her kid, she did wrap the body up in a plastic bag and left it in the trunk of her car before eventually dumping it in the woods. That's a deal breaker for me.

An actual 'human' who looks just like her? Yep.

This is about whether or not you'd do her, not about her guilt or innocence. Take that silly talk to SC, it's all about the boobies in Bonfire. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This is about whether or not you'd do her, not about her guilt or innocence. Take that silly talk to SC, it's all about the boobies in Bonfire. ;)

Hello nice lady

Back on topic. :)

Would you really do her. :P Don't forget We're all supposed to tell the truth. The whole truth and nothing Butt the truth.

Thats a Quad boobie :ph34r:

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder

Well, you don't have to worry about her using birth control. :|:|[/reply

She sure takes her time about it!

Chuck

Better late than never

I certainly don't agree with her methods... if, she really did it. I think, it was space aliens!:o:D

Chuck

ummmm. no :P

But would you play with her boobs?

Remember the guy who dropped the can of beer on opening over the DZ and got thigh-slapped that night as punishment?

I'd boob-slap the bitch in similar fashion for being a cunt.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban