ladydyver

What Corset Color Should The Dirty Pirate Hookers Sport For Lp

You do realize what Rit is, dontcha? :P

yes i know what Rit is and they make it in [PURPLE]PURPLE[/PURPLE]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok...so since Me, Olympia and Skootz are the DPH wenches that will be at LP....we were wondering what color corset we should sport...give an answer as well as why ----;)

Hooker please! It should be one with a skull and cross bones on it (see attached).

I'm also in favor of a different color for each day.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Ok...so since Me, Olympia and Skootz are the DPH wenches that will be at LP....we were wondering what color corset we should sport...give an answer as well as why ----;)

Hooker please! It should be one with a skull and cross bones on it (see attached).

I'm also in favor of a different color for each day.

Of course it should...will have to see what I can get locally....but I do have skull and crossbone pasties....:$:$:$:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Well Hello!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Purple, because..well it's [PURPLE]PURPLE[/PURPLE]B|B|B|

Well, Squeak...who would have thought it would be so tough to find a purple corset.... I prefer to get my corsets locally as I like to check out the fit before I purchase.....went to my two favorite shops.....one had no purple corsets and the other had 2 but only one in my size ---:S:S:S:S:S; so yes I have a purple one, but looks like my traditional Red will have to be worn as well.:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

so yes I have a purple one, but looks like my traditional Red will have to be worn as well.:)

YAY..LOADS AND LOADS OF OF PICS

OH and come to Eloy in December and model them B|:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

so yes I have a purple one, but looks like my traditional Red will have to be worn as well.:)

Nah I thinbk she should model them on the fordeck of their boat in Jan when you come to visit;)

Nah I thinbk she should model them on the fordeck of their boat in Jan when you come to visit;)

Im noit going on your boat in Jan...are you fucking NUTZ:D:D:D I'm freezing cold at 15degrees C (60F) :ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Im noit going on your boat in Jan...are you fucking NUTZ:D:D:D I'm freezing cold at 15degrees C (60F) :ph34r::ph34r:

Comeon its not all that cold here in the winter..... when you came last time in DEC... we were in a VERY strange year... mos t winters its just wet and dreary;)

Hey their boat is bigger... you can run inside and get warm:P

We would all hate to see a SqueakSicle

Sorry sweet thing....will be in Sebastian for the Holiday boogie....we go every year there because we have a time share there. B|B|B|
DPH # 2