ladydyver

What Corset Color Should The Dirty Pirate Hookers Sport For Lp

Ok...so since Me, Olympia and Skootz are the DPH wenches that will be at LP....we were wondering what color corset we should sport...give an answer as well as why ----;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Wear a different color/style each day, Cindy. Love you, sweetheart! :)

Yes My sweet sweet Rosa......I may have to just bring them all....:D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I vote au naturale. At least for tuedsay jumps:P:o:D

doc....why am i not surprised to see that coming from you....but it might rip out my ring....ouch!B|B|B|
DPH # 2

band aid on the ring, otherwise let them be FREE!!

By the way, I will volunteer to do video and stills:):)

yeah...not shocked about that either......doc you kill me!;)
DPH # 2

just offering my professional services - AGAIN

not sure how professional they are :S:S:S:S
DPH # 2

Doc...you get to see her ta-ta's every day!!! But, I do have to agree.....Tuesday, the ta-ta's should be FREE!!!

My vote is for blue! I will keep an eye on the poll and pick up a new corset when I'm down in Boise.

You have to admit skootzie...it is one of my better polls....i am not that creative honestly.:D:D:D
DPH # 2

Doc...you get to see her ta-ta's every day!!! But, I do have to agree.....Tuesday, the ta-ta's should be FREE!!!

My vote is for blue! I will keep an eye on the poll and pick up a new corset when I'm down in Boise.

You have to admit skootzie...it is one of my better polls....i am not that creative honestly.:D:D:D

It's an awesome poll!!! I can't wait to see the results!! Go Blue Go!!!

They don't take up very much room in a suitcase, bring them all and mix it up! Oh, and for the guys...post pics. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok...so since Me, Olympia and Skootz are the DPH wenches that will be at LP....we were wondering what color corset we should sport...give an answer as well as why ----;)

If you like, I will make you a set of corsets finer than anything you have ever worn, or will again! It will be of such fine quality, that it will be invisible to those unworthy! If you will email me high resolution photo's, (don't worry, I'm a professional, I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night), I will priority ship you 1 dozen corsets. The cost will be the publication rights of said measurement photo's. :P
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Purple and black are in the lead! For those attending the boogie you can find us in ft. Washington....a pirate flag marks the spot :)

DPH # 2

Hello Nice lady.

Interesting poll I detect a 2 basic differnt opinions. Sexy and easy. Based on gender.

Is there something mid ground: lacy, sexy , subtle a little secrete but not to secrete. :o Damn what am I doing I'm suggesting to a women what to wear:S Whatever you want nice lady:ph34r:. Remember we're old.

Google: Pearls before swine :|

IMO I wouldn't try the tape the ring trick unless you get a dude to try it first.

Met a young guy in Fl that jumped without even a T-shirtB|. When he opened, B|, he watched one of his top ring, go by never to be seen again. According to him it hurt a lot. But thats second hand info.

Doc can make the present future pain go away:P Lots of guy's will try and help him out. But the instant and past pain:|

Sorry we're old and retired from everything. So we won't be able to attend this year. Party hardy jump till you puke and be safe.:)
Cocks rock Cocks rocK. Univ of So Carolina Div 1 world series champs 2 yrs in a row. Fighting game Cocks go. Go Cocks.!!!!

R.I.P.

One Jump Wonder