shah269

She's a collector?

I know in this very male dominated hobby what are your thoughts on a guy who only has girls as his friend?

i have mostly female friends, very few guy friends.

BTW all those little laughing icons back there were for you dude.
Do you NOT see the irony in your post about insecure women:D:D:D:D:D

I have loads of female friends ALL of them are great but ONE of them is my wife and partner of nearly 23 years.
I have insecurities just like most people but they but they don't dominate my life like they seem to yours.

Vader is right and a few (including me) have said it before, you need to find another song to sing dude.
Get the fuck over yourself and start living a life you want instead of complaining about the life you don't have.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Holy cow? I ask a social question and you guys go ape.
What if I have a thread asking if you like chocolate or vanilla? my god.
RELAX!
I have my views on subjects be it social or other and I enjoy reading and understanding what others think.

Wow you think I just kicked the pope in the junk....wow relax. It's a discussion and exchange of thoughts.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

What if I have a thread asking if you like chocolate or vanilla? my god.

They'd prolly call ya racist too. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Look I know we guys are great but...well...how about a few girl friends so she can have a girls night out and do "girly" things?
I don't know....I kind of find that to be rather cute.
But that's just me and I like girls that read Cosmo :)

Ohh PUKE!! Really!? Please, Shah, re-vamp your approach. Or pick up a Cosmo every once in awhile to see what these women you supposedly prefer are being "taught."

I personally like wo/men who read non-fiction books, or perhaps Parachutist or Blue Skies, lol.

But Cosmo!? Do Shape, Fitness, and Glamour fall on that list too?

Wow I can be attractive and healthy without being spoon-fed bullshit, with ads every two out of three pages... sorry for the rant, Shah, you know I get off on ranting at you, but really? Have you read the magazine you espouse your "ideal woman" should read?

And yes my toes are painted currently (purple, if you're curious) and I last washed and conditioned my hair just last night, so I am not (that much of a) dirty hippie LOL, but it is becoming clear to me now-- I think many of your issues finding the "right" woman may come from that little factoid right there-

Reading Cosmo should be a disqualification, not the other way around (though yes, a "night out on the town" or "gals' night out" is good and healthy sign of a realistic social life, I'd say it just as often includes both genders as just gals, for me anyway... it's not a gender thing so much as a "do something fun and get a night out on the town" sort of thing...

I know you guys like to think that we sit around and paint each others nails and gossip about boys but really? Cosmo? roflmao...

edit: Teehee ok kinda off topic but I like this one:
http://www.cracked.com/article/156_7-sex-tips-from-cosmo-that-will-put-you-in-hospital/
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

ROTFLMAO!!!:D
I have a good friend who had to stop his GF when she actually started doing #2!:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I It's just good trashy fun!!
I mean tell me you don't get a huge giggle from those really dumb ass tests! It's about the same level as Maxium.
You know light hearted good dirty fun :)And for me I like dating girls who are more light hearted than serious since the world is so gosh darn serious.
That ok :)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I have a good friend who had to stop his GF when she actually started doing #2!:D:D:D

HA HA!
HUm....#7 sounds kind of kinky ;)
I've almost had a #1.....key word is almost!

SEE COSMO IS GOOD CLEAN goofy fun.

Yeah I guess as long as she doesn't take it seriously... but it doesn't seem to be written as a joke... but yeah i am all for good trashy fun here and there... just... ya know! don't take sex tips or relationship advice from cosmo. pretty please.

wait shah this is about you reading it, or the girl? or do you read it together?

:D:P

wait shah this is about you reading it, or the girl? or do you read it together?
:D:P

One of my favorite things from when I was married was spending Sunday mornings in bed with my x wife reading Cosmo together. Or me reading something and every now and then she would find an funny part and read it out loud to me.
It was fun. I hope I can find someone that cool again....with out all the issues.

HA HA!
HUm....#7 sounds kind of kinky ;)
I've almost had a #1.....key word is almost!

SEE COSMO IS GOOD CLEAN goofy fun.

See I actually think a number one is a good trick IF keyword IF you use lots of lube, it's a handjob adding multiple directions and sensations. Idk about as "hard and fast as you can" lol, you kinda have to twist as well, and I don't know about a fist so much as maybe 2 fingers from each hand... but it seems to be a violent way of describing an actually reasonable technique... men?
:)

suck and lick first....very well before attempting to make fire!
That's how it was "almost".
Pesky evaporation of fluids ;)

ps
see how much fun Cosmo can be!
Girls who have only guy friends don't seem to read Cosmo.
[:/]

suck and lick first....very well before attempting to make fire!
That's how it was "almost".
Pesky evaporation of fluids ;)

ps
see how much fun Cosmo can be!
Girls who have only guy friends don't seem to read Cosmo.
[:/]

Guys who have a life dont need to read Cosmo either
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Guys who have a life dont need to read Cosmo either

Should I cancel my subscription to Gentlemen's Quarterly?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The "sneezegasm"????

This is NOT a good idea - I can imagine one specific side effect to doing this, and it ain't pretty.

What sharting? :P

Was just in Pinceton last night on a date......she was well over a size 6 and I was just trying to make sure I was not into it and it turns out no matter how cute the face if her but is bigger than my two hands it aint working.....and wow there is some serious collecting going on over there.

It's obvious how I feel about dorks and well I had to utilize all my leanred skills in Yoga not to start grabbing underware and pulling. My god! It was funny as hell! 1 girl with 4 guys walking behind her....

You know what it reminded me of. Futurama futurama beast with a billion backs
it's FUNKY And well.....just wow.

-------------------------------------------------------
Shah walking back to the office bumps into an old engineering friend who is a chick and a "collector"
Shah "So, how have you ben...bla bla bla..."
Enginering Chick "Oh ok bla bla bla bla"
*guys behind her are just standing there....ok this is odd Shah thinks*
Shah "Nice collection you have behind you, an Indian, Chineese and a Pakistani, get yourself a white guy and you can scream bingo!"
Engineering chick FREAKING EXPLODES!
:ph34r:
OH Im' bad!