shah269

She's a collector?

You realize you responded to JohnMitchell, right?:D

Sure - If JM goes gay it leaves his other half available and you are complaining?

Rub a lamp, buddy, and keep wishin'. No way am I goin' gay with Vskydiver by my side. :P

BTW, I already HAVE a tandem rating and the chicks still aren't impressed. :D

But on the other hand, the guys are impressed as hell with what you have by your side!;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

In the engineering world I get it. Yeah there are way more guys than girls. And from what I can tell lot of the guys lend themselves to being "collected". As for skydiving, I was just guessing due to my very limited knowledge.
But what explains the non skydiving non engineering girls?
It's not that I dislike I'm just asking an open ended question.
And I think we have some very interesting answers thus far.
I had assumed it was an insecurity / ego thing but we have had some really interesting answers.
So let's keep it going and not get to far into the "Shah bashing" ok.
Cool :)
ps
maybe later someone will start a thread about a guy who only has girl friends.

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

This girl wasn't a stripper at one point in her life was she ? My neighbor Pam was, and she has tons of guy friends hanging around, and doesn't sleep with them......living up to your standards of looks for women, I thought......well, you know......
Life is short ... jump often.

OK I'm not going to point out the obvious but a woman who was a stripper.....now has only guy friends?
I mean isn't that like asking why do flies flock to honey.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

So what your saying is that your not confident enough to be with a girl who has alot of guy friends.
You can't make yourself stand out to her as someone she wants to be with while she is surrounded by all her guy friends.

Dude, it does not matter how many other guys are there. You only need one girl, And if she chooses you, you win.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

For me and this is just me, a "collector" implies insecurity.
And well there is nothing worse than an insecure partner.

That's how I see it. But I think we have run this thread out, we are on the crest of personal attacks and I don't wish to go there.

I make daily checks on JohnMitchell. He's not in danger of going gay. Trust me. ;)

But if he does, you know we'll all be here for you!;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

For me and this is just me, a "collector" implies insecurity.
And well there is nothing worse than an insecure partner.

That's how I see it. But I think we have run this thread out, we are on the crest of personal attacks and I don't wish to go there.

Umm or maybe she just has alot of really good friends because she is an awesome person!

I used to have girls complain to me that when we go out I always run into friends and dont pay enough atention to her...

well Im sorry, If I havefriends everywhere I go, If you want someone to yourself maybe you should take them home and be alone.

Dont get upset when you go on a date with someone who has n awesome personality then get upset when she actually has a social life...

Maybe if you had friends you would understand...
Have you seen my pants?

***But I think we have run this thread out, we are on the crest of personal attacks and I don't wish to go there.

Maybe you should stop posting about thing that make you look like a bitch and people will stop calling you one.

Seriously dude, harden the fuck up and figure your shit out.
You ain't gettin no sympathy here. Time to man up or check out as far as I am concerned.
Have you seen my pants?

OK wow, we made it to page 3 and you had to piss on it.
Feel better?

-------------------------------------------------------------
That aside, I have diverse group of friends.
And maybe it's just the field I work in where "collection" runs rampant.
I personally find it odd if a girl only has guy friends. It's just a little odd. Look I know we guys are great but...well...how about a few girl friends so she can have a girls night out and do "girly" things?
I don't know....I kind of find that to be rather cute.
But that's just me and I like girls that read Cosmo :)

Or you could just let people be who they are and if its not what your after just forget about it.

You dont need to start a new thread everytime you have a bad date.

Dude, just imagine the threads some of these women are writting bout you on their favorite online forums...

I bet there are some girls out there who have rules about fucking guys who have heads that look like eggs... just like you have rules about girls who wear a certain size, have a certain job, want children, or have too many guy friends.

Seriously dude, dont get upset when people piss on your parade. Its getting old, and pathetic, and no one really cares about your dating life. We all have failures, for fuck sakes dude we are men, we are fucking idiots. some of us get lucky and find a women that will put up with. but in the mean time the rest of us just keep plugging along not starting threads about women and how much we hate them because we cant find the one.

Stop being such a bitch shah.
Have you seen my pants?

It was just a question regarding social issues.
I was wondering what others think.
Not only have I dated girls who I would classify as "collectors" i've have friends who are "collectors".
I have my thoughts on the issue and was curious about what others thought.
If my questioning is causing you distress there is no need to post nor is there any need to be rude.

Your saying that if a girl has mostly guy friends she is insecure.

I am saying that if you are with a girl who has mostly guy friends you are insecure.

whats the difference?

maybe we should come up with a title for guys like you who are insecure dating women with lots of guy friends.

I gave you my opinion on this. I said it dont matter how many guys she is friends with, if she like you, you win.

apparently, you pulled out of the race before you even found out if you won or not. Maybe this girl likes guys who can be confident with themselves around other men.
Have you seen my pants?

She'll need a packer. :P

Yup, I'm unable to pack. That is a problem. :(

You can build a jumpsuit, but can't pack???:o
I've done both, and building a jumpsuit is a hell of a lot harder!
Now tell the truth, you just pretend you can't pack, because it it a miserable job.:ph34r:

It has been my experience that most women (I don’t run with girls) do not like other women. I am not sure if it is a competition thing or what. Women do not seem to make lifelong friendships with same gender like men do. I have also had many women as “friends” and find them to be excellent company and as loyal to the friendship as any male. I think part of the attraction is once both become comfortable with the relationship they can use each other as a sounding board for discussing the opposite sex.
As someone posted the term “friend” tends to be overused but as Bill said if you restrict yourself to just one side of the coin you can miss a lot of heads or tails.:P

Sparky.

My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Women do not seem to make lifelong friendships with same gender like men do.

Antoinette Lilly: Have you ever been married?
Bronco Billy McCoy: Sure. A long time ago.
Antoinette Lilly: Did you love her?
Bronco Billy McCoy: With all my heart. Sometimes that just isn't enough.
Antoinette Lilly: What happened?
Bronco Billy McCoy: I caught her in bed with my best friend.
Antoinette Lilly: What did you do to him?
Bronco Billy McCoy: I shot her.
Antoinette Lilly: What! What about him?
Bronco Billy McCoy: He was my best friend!

:D

I know in this very male dominated hobby what are your thoughts on a guy who only has girls as his friend?