Krip

Jeanne is Amazon?

Hi Folks

I'm ond, confussed and can't spell:|

Some any people so many names etc.

For those that have forgetten the famous A&C rountin or are intersted below is the text of the whole routine "Whos on First "

Google is your friend I'm old not sure about the clicky. The websight :S I can vouch for the who's on first routine.

http://www.phoenix5.org/humor/WhoOnFirstTEXT.html

Dear nice Amazon: :)

This not meant to poke fun at you or make you madB|.

I'm just old and cunfused please don't hurt me.[:/]

Who Jeanne? thats amazon, Then who's amazon that Jeanne.. After that I rembered the who's on first routine and found the text.

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder

See when you click on someones username....

You get sumpin that looks like this

Hi Nice lady

I'm old, confused and don't know how to spell. I'm so confused[:/]

When I go over there and click on PM I'm talking to AMAZON.[:/]

When I go "all the way" like you suggesteed. I see a profile for a Jeanne but she jumps at eloy
[:/]

It is what it is. "Who's on first";)

If you wan't to help a old,confused you could do me a favor and find aa geek that can explain in old flks lingo How to use the spell checcker thing on DZ.com.

In case you haven't noticed see all the double letters except ee, Their because I can't move my old fingers type fast enough to keeep from getting double hitss.:|

It is what it is.

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder

I actually have more total jumps there than I do at Snoho... surprise surprise.... or any of the other local DZ's... ya gotta LUV Seattle weather.

I learned it's easier and a lot better bet for 8 months of the year to drive to SEA TAC.. get on a plane and 3.5 hours later I am at Eloy. It takes me almost that long to get to Shelton[:/]

I learned it's easier and a lot better bet for 8 months of the year to drive to SEA TAC.. get on a plane and 3.5 hours later I am at Eloy. It takes me almost that long to get to Shelton[:/]

Good, do that in December B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Krip seems to have a recent increase in his alcohol consumption:P

Whats up Doc:D

Surely even at your young age you must remember the A&C "who's on first routine" Think baseball

Increase in in alcohol consumption? :)Tsk tsk a Dr trying to diagnose someone over the internet.:S Please don't send me a bill:P

Lets play name that DZ.com poster. "Why is everyone picking on me" :(, Stop picking on me:(
Whine whine whine.

I don't need a MOD to protect me.B| Just send me PM's Instead of playing like HS kids following the most populer kid in school because you want to be part of the B|crowd.

Party on, stay safe, skydive or drink until you puke.;) Flame on.

R.I.P.