ECVZZ

Age Poll for DZ.com users- Please help

Strictly looking to test a hypothesis here, nothing more. I'm not interested in ages of skydivers or non skydivers as such, just the number of folks in each age group on this particular website.

You don't have to post a reply to vote, but are welcome to add any comment you'd like if you have a desire to do so. Although, in thinking it through, it would be helpful if you would at least make a blank post, as the total posts could be checked against the poll.

If everyone would be so kind as to be honest about their age, and only vote once, it would go a long way toward helping me out with this little research project.

Thanks for your help,
G Jones

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

LMAO at you both! If responses are to be posted, this is what I was hoping for. Levity will make you feel younger...well, 'cept for maybe Twardo. :):D

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Overlap of 1 year is built in for a purpose. It's a government secret though, and if I told you, then I'd have to get you drunk enough to make you forget. :P

G. Jones

Well damn. Looks like the Whippersnappers have a slight edge; I think we'll take Florida though...That oughtta even things out. :ph34r: Andrea- have you voted yet?

G. Jones

You forgot to add BOOBIES. Thought it was law to have boobies on all polls. Oh and voted.

Y'know, I really gave that some thought. But then I'd eventually have to get into the age of the boobies, and that could get ugly in so many ways. :)

G. Jones

I think we'll take Florida though...That oughtta even things out. Andrea- have you voted yet?

Yes, and my recent birthday just put me in a higher age bracket, damnit! >:(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, I voted and I apologize for skewing your poll so badly.
Well, maybe not.
:D:D

All you guys that give me razz for my "petite, blond, blue-eyed coed" postings...this poll tells a story on why.

There's very few in my own age group. Somebody has to help out with the younger ladies and I feel it's my duty to fulfill that role.
So....:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You forgot to add BOOBIES. Thought it was law to have boobies on all polls.

I voted since someone mentioned boobies :D

if someone posts them I will try to vote twice!!! :P

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.