Krip

Worst House Guest Ever?

Hi Guy's and Gals,

We all had house guests that were enjoyble to have around, extended their stay, and we we were sorry to see them leave:)
OTOH we've all had the house guest from hell:o.

I think I MAY have survived the what I consider to be worst house guest I ever had. Or a lot of other folks ever had.

But maybe I just have unrealistic expectations about whatis bare minimum acceptable behavoir from a mature adult house guest is. (spelling isn't one of them);)

Anyone care to share the behavior they used to award the title "The worst house guest ever" and what have you done to insure that it will never be repeated.:)
One Jump Wonder

Nope never had one.

In fact, we've had a couple of really great folks staying who we had never met before and got on really well. - It was an amazing experience.B|

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I let a so called 'friend' who was down on their luck stay with me for a few weeks. Found out they were selling drugs and people were in and out all day while I was at work. I turned them in.

It was for the best. Her life turned around. :)
As far as it not being repeated, you can't save a drug addict. I won't try again.

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

(Gets popcorn)

What'd they do?

Stay tuned, I'm still not sure mine was the worst.:)

Lisa's experience IMO doesn't even come close to my house guest[:/]. At least her friend had a excuse she was a drug addict!!!!.

See VB's family reunion rant. IMO My wifes family turkey dinner far exceeded VB horror story. So before your pop corn gets cold see VB thread and my post.

Beware Every time I hear the word turkey or thanks giving:(:(B| and I wasn't even there[:/].
One Jump Wonder

My father probably rates towards the top of the list. In fact a few relatives won't let him stay.

He smokes and used to "sneak" smoking indoors. He also has a bad leg from a car accident so he doesn't like walking. Once he left my wife found a bucket full of piss in the bedroom that he had been using at night and hadn't bothered to empty. B|

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Hi Guy's and Gals,

We all had house guests that were enjoyble to have around, extended their stay, and we we were sorry to see them leave:)

I think I MAY have survived the what I consider to be worst house guest I ever had. Or a lot of other folks ever had.

But maybe I just have unrealistic expectations about whatis bare minimum acceptable behavoir from a mature adult house guest is. (spelling isn't one of them);)

Anyone care to share the behavior they used to award the title "The worst house guest ever" and what have you done to insure that it will never be repeated.:)

I knew this one guy with a beard that tries to get me to go suck toes at boogies.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't have any horror stories... The worst house-guest is only the worst because he used to arrive in my pristene appartment and leave it looking like the tazmanian devil had paid me a visit... :S He's still a good friend though :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I"ve had extended house guests, some lasted 5 years, I've hosted (literally) THOUSANDS of skydivers. But the worst ever was a lazy, no good worthless nephew, who lived in my house for 5 months. Refused to work, ran up my phone bill, drank a 30 year collection of various boozes, stole cash, smoked indoors when asked not to, and told me I "worked like a NIG%#$" and that he never intended to work that hard.
I told him that he was evicted, and when he whined that he had no place to go, I told him that after he spent several months under a bridge, he may learn what our hard work had provided for him. He asked me to be 'friends' on FB. DELETE!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hi Guy's and Gals,

I think I MAY have survived the what I consider to be worst house guest I ever had. Or a lot of other folks ever had.B|

But maybe I just have unrealistic expectations about what is bare minimum acceptable behavoir from a mature adult house guest is. (spelling isn't one of them);)

I knew this one guy with a beard that tries to get me to go suck toes at boogies.

Hi Mr Turtle

I may be a one jump wonder so this isn't my first rodeo. ;)

Are you saying that this was actually a old school jumper tradition, that has been kept a secret all those yr's for some unknown reason.:S

Or did this rumored dude with a beard just try to BS's you into doing something that had never been done before while you were distracted?:)

But just in case the rumored bearded dude really exists and caught you in a druken moment and you actually did suck a finger, thumb or toe. ;) I have a couple of questions to ask:)

Lawyer hat. (Joke) please don't sue me for joking without a law degree.:ph34r:

Mr Turtle: let me remind you your under oath>:(

1)Did you suck any toes[:/] Strike that your honor.[:/]

1) How many feet did you suck. More than 20 or less.? All that takes is a more or less answer.:|

2) On a scale of 9 to 10 how would you rate your fun factor from this rumored sucking toes/feet event.

3) Did you ever get a complaint from a unhappy foot? Yes or No.

4)How many cigs Did you and the foot share after the alleged perverted discusting sick act? More or less than 5?. A simple one word answer is all thats requried more or less the court is waiting,>:(

5) How many times did you contract ft and mouth disease, athlete's ft/mouth from this rumored event. More or less than 10? A simple one word answer is or thats required >:(

In the spirit of cooperation and full disclosure:

Beware another one jump tandem skydiver may read this and do something that is just rumor or a joke, or a real jumper tradition. You are a adult and should do due dilengence to find out the sraight scoop.:)
Warning: This type of behavior may compose significant health risks, to the sucker or foot that makes jumping out of a perfectly good/bad airplane look like childs play.

Read the waiver sucking toes feet or other body parts is at your own risk:)
OTOH google is your friend:P
One Jump Wonder

Brother in-law (at the time). A divorce settled the issue nicely. The BIL by no means caused the divorce (a drug addiction on her part closed out that 15 year chapter of my life...by my choice), it just happened that no longer having to tolerate his infantile behavior, while also supporting him financially was a rather nice by-product of the divorce.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Nope never had one.

In fact, we've had a couple of really great folks staying who we had never met before and got on really well. - It was an amazing experience.B|

The brits have been aound a lot longer than us savage yanks. So i can neither confirm or deny what your saying. Stiff upper lip old boy god save the queen etc.;)

However based on the movie clockwork orange, the mods and rockers? unforgettable soccer games. and your claim for 100 % success blows the basic theory of the bell curve out of the water.

To be 100% your either a very big dude, or are very selective on who you let into your castleB|

Whats the secrete to your 100 % success rate? Pre screened, nobility, secrete hand shake, Rolls royces, tux's, & evening gowns only?

I don't doubt what your saying I'm just trying to find the secrete to your success. I'm made a major o shit this time. Feel free to PM me your secrete.

Trust me:S I won't tell a soul even my wife:P and I've never caught myself talking in my sleep.:)

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder

Nope never had one.

The brits have been aound a lot longer than us savage yanks. So i can neither confirm or deny what your saying. Stiff upper lip old boy god save the queen etc.;)

However based on the movie clockwork orange, the mods and rockers? unforgettable soccer games. and your claim for 100 % success blows the basic theory of the bell curve out of the water.

To be 100% your either a very big dude, or are very selective on who you let into your castleB|

Whats the secrete to your 100 % success rate? Pre screened, nobility, secrete hand shake, Rolls royces, tux's, & evening gowns only?

I don't doubt what your saying I'm just trying to find the secrete to your success. I'm made a major o shit this time. Feel free to PM me your secrete.

Trust me:S I won't tell a soul even my wife:P and I've never caught myself talking in my sleep.:)

R.I.P.

He let ME stay with him and his lovely wifeB|:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I once let a guy and his girl stay with us "until I can get back on my feet."

Well, he DID land on his feet when I finally threw his sorry ass out 6 months later after having made ZERO progress.

"Nice guy" has its limits.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I've lived with MANY people, from both points of view. In my house and in other houses.

I find that being a grown up, being respectful and decent seems to work pretty well.

Dont have any real horror stories, had some shitty roomates and such.

If you can put up with with livin with me your probly gonna do alright.

I wonder if any of my old roomtes have horror tories about me? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Nope never had one.

R.I.P.

And you didn't secrete anything over her.
:)

Nope never had one.

R.I.P.

And you didn't secrete anything over her.
:)

:D:D:D
Don't be so quick to assume.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I've lived with MANY people, from both points of view. In my house and in other houses.

I find that being a grown up, being respectful and decent seems to work pretty well.

Dont have any real horror stories, had some shitty roomates and such.

If you can put up with with livin with me your probly gonna do alright.

I wonder if any of my old roomtes have horror tories about me? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Unless they were all gay men or straight women, probably. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

(Gets popcorn)

What'd they do?

Stay tuned, I'm still not sure mine was the worst.:)

Lisa's experience IMO doesn't even come close to my house guest[:/]. At least her friend had a excuse she was a drug addict!!!!.

See VB's family reunion rant. IMO My wifes family turkey dinner far exceeded VB horror story. So before your pop corn gets cold see VB thread and my post.

Beware Every time I hear the word turkey or thanks giving:(:(B| and I wasn't even there[:/].

One Jump Wonder