Galenis

Set your DVRs.

Tomorrow night at 10pm on Nat Geo if anyone is interested.

With almost 8,000 jumps under his belt, Michael Holmes, a skydiving instructor, planned to jump again- this time from 15,000 ft. in the air- a flight that would change his life forever. Friends watched in horror as both his main and reserve parachutes failed and he plummeted to earth. Witnesses were sure he was dead, but he was found in the bushes- alive, with his helmet camera still rolling. How was this possible?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/indestructibles/7003/Overview
It's time for my nightly ritual: Pleasure myself, weep, and repeat.

I don't WANT to see it...

In the '90's there was a near fatality at MHS that originated with a premature deployment. The incident was recreated for an episode of “Wild Survival with Corbin Bernsen” by Warren Miller Films/Outdoor Life Network. Someone at MHS taped it, then made a heavily edited version with subtitles and clips from old movies. It was hilarious!:D

So who was the heartless bastard making fun of a near-fatality? Yes, the guy who almost died.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.