warpedskydiver

Lab Puppy Needs a Good Home

Is anyone interested in adopting a puppy? he is a very good boy, happy and really loves to play. He is 8 months old and is looking for a good home, contact me for info. We are fostering him and letting him socialize with our dogs.

He was taken away from his first owners who were hitting him and starving him, he is all better now and really happy.

We cannot have another dog as we already have two.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o42/warped60120/Bruno8monthsold.jpg

Is anyone interested in adopting a puppy? he is a very good boy, happy and really loves to play. He is 8 months old and is looking for a good home, contact me for info. We are fostering him and letting him socialize with our dogs.

He was taken away from his first owners who were hotting him and starving him, he is all better now and really happy.

such a shame mate:(, good on you for stepping up to help it out:)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

all my dogs come from rescue centers and they are just glad to be part of the family and with people that care for them. usually turn out to be the most loyal companions Cool

Ditto. We have had two dogs so far that were removed from abusive situations.

Rocky's (cocker spaniel) former owner had dementia and the dog suffered from extreme neglect. So he was a little unstable mentally and easily frightened (esp. during thunderstorms) but had a happy remaining life, was gentle and a good companion for his last 6 years.

Now we have Farley who was rescued from a very bad puppy mill with infections, malnutrition, and other problems. But he is now considered by all my family to be the best dog we have ever had. He is friendly to all, well mannered and very good around toddlers and small children. The only down-side if that is that he is deadly to cats, small rabbits, and birds that have the misfortune of being on the property. He is a schnauzer but we refer to his breed as a "pedigreed couch-snoozer".

Wonderful pets that give more than they receive.

Bring him to Summerfest.

I'm sure he would win somebodys heart.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

He was taken away from his first owners who were hitting him and starving him, he is all better now and really happy.

Looks like lab/ pit to me. I have a 4 yr. old yellow lab.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Looks like lab/ pit to me. I have a 4 yr. old yellow lab.

He could be, he is a sweetie anyways, he likes to hunt and sniff out animals.

He could be taught to retrieve chopped mains