shah269

Ever want to just shoot your IT guys in the eye?

It's not that I think that they are bad people, sure they dress like crap and smell a cross between old dude and curry....but WTF!
Fix my freaking email so it works and doesn't crash instead of fracking up with my google searches such that I can't search "Bitches Be Crazy" and not get...Safe Guard Strick searches.
SHIT!
I mean I know your life sucks and all with only one....well i guess you can call it a girl....in your group and all of you dorks walking behind her like she were gods gift to C++ but really!
FIX MY FACKING EMAIL! And leave my Google alone!
Rant over!

ps
would it be wrong if i were to use IT folks for skeet?
PULL!
IT dude in the air screaming "Kurk is better than Pickard"
*POW*

Some dumbass user probably sent out a 26MB file attachment to a blanket email address and filled up the mail server. Them a bunch of other dumbass users hit 'Reply to all' to say 'Please take me off this list.' Then other keep hitting 'Reply to all' to say 'Don't reply to all! You're filling up my email.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

That shit cracks me up....

It's not that I think that they are bad people, sure they dress like crap and smell a cross between old dude and curry....but WTF!
Fix my freaking email so it works and doesn't crash instead of fracking up with my google searches such that I can't search "Bitches Be Crazy" and not get...Safe Guard Strick searches.
SHIT!
I mean I know your life sucks and all with only one....well i guess you can call it a girl....in your group and all of you dorks walking behind her like she were gods gift to C++ but really!
FIX MY FACKING EMAIL! And leave my Google alone!
Rant over!

ps
would it be wrong if i were to use IT folks for skeet?
PULL!
IT dude in the air screaming "Kurk is better than Pickard"
*POW*

You know they're reading that, right? ;)

First it's women and now it's IT guys. What's your rant going to be about next week? How about old people? They're so boring with their stories about how they almost died in the war! And how about those pesky kittens? Enough with the purring and meowing already. Sheez! :S

And how about bald people?
Sheesh!
Get a rug or a transplant already!:P

:|

We are not amused.
Remster

First it's women and now it's IT guys. What's your rant going to be about next week? How about old people? They're so boring with their stories about how they almost died in the war! And how about those pesky kittens? Enough with the purring and meowing already. Sheez! :S

And how about bald people?
Sheesh!
Get a rug or a transplant already!:P

:|

We are not amused.

Is that the royal we... or the shaved balls we

:ph34r:

If I were YOUR admin, I would restrict YOU to sites that are only directly involved in your work.

If I was his admin, I would set up a URL redirector, so no matter where he tried to go, it would send him to a BBW site.:P

ykiokbinmk

Don't worry, Remi; I'm sure there will some latex on a few of those sites.:P

If I were your admin I'd point your desktop wallpaper to the following URL http://www.spinmeat.com

and no that url has nothing to do with me personally...another IT friend did it to me and I quickly learned how to remove it after the hot chick in the office was behind me when I logged in once. After that it's 120% Windows-L for me when I go to the bathroom.:D

----------------------------------------------------------
Ok fine I'll help Shah out...I think old people suck...they cant drive for SHIT.

:P

Ladies you lower your standards first, if it works for you I may try it out.

So your dating idea is to get them to lower their standards for you?

Interesting
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

----------------------------------------------------------
Ok fine I'll help Shah out...I think old people suck...they cant drive for SHIT.

:P

Ever see old people on computers!
They actually go to google to google google!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

It's like the speed limit. You may not like it but you sure can bitch about it.
:(

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Have you worked at all today?

I wonder if he has managed to figure out how many IT Chica's have responded to his thread.... and it makes you go hmmmmm.:D:D:D

I wonder how many of his IT GUYS are not guys at all.. and have read his comments about size 8 women and are now fucking with him just for grins:P

You're a colorful guy, and I feel kinda bad for you. Your threads generally take on this flavor:

- You analyze (and not infrequently complain about) something in earnest detail.
- Everyone thumps you for 150 posts.

Now back to our show.

I would never shoot my personal IT guy.....

I might toss a cookie or two at him thou-...:P

I believe you owe him cookies 'every month for life'... and by my count, you're several months behind. >:(:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

You're a colorful guy, and I feel kinda bad for you. Your threads generally take on this flavor:

- You analyze (and not infrequently complain about) something in earnest detail.

Now back to our show.

What can I say? But you are right.
Email has been down all morning.
Nothing like slapping together a well drafted email only to have it freeze and die when you press sent.
But that's ok, can't Google bitches.....

Now back to our show.

What can I say? But you are right.
Email has been down all morning.
Nothing like slapping together a well drafted email only to have it freeze and die when you press sent.
But that's ok, can't Google bitches.....

Amazing thing about most email clients, if you're not connected, the email will just sit in your outbox, not 'freeze and die'.

Quit being an idiot.

To help you out, I was going to host a proxy on my site that would direct the results to a "bitches be crazy" search and see if it would get past your filter. Problem is, there was really nothing interesting coming back from the result. Here are the best results from the first page of a standard Google search, and a Google Image search:

Image:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41577_10150160635640006_7100851_n.jpg
(may or may not work, being as it's on facebook's image hosting)

http://bitchesiscrazy.biz/bic/

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Oh, and the obligatory NSFW pic. Must have forgotten being as boobs don't catch my eye.

http://bitches.co.nz/images/20110208183330_bitch_u_crazy.jpg

Amazing thing about most email clients, if you're not connected, the email will just sit in your outbox, not 'freeze and die'.

Quit being an idiot.

Nah man, I'll be typing and when I press "send" she dies. An no it doesn't save the message.

It is what it is....such is life.

Quit being an idiot.

Nah man, I'll be typing and when I press "send" she dies. An no it doesn't save the message.

It is what it is....such is life.

Maybe your computer is a size 9.

PBKAC.

Problem between the keyboard and chair.

As an IT guy, I'd say my life is pretty damn good. Except when I have to deal with some of the more stupid users.....;)

I had a Navy LT come back to me while we were on mission and tell me he needed more bandwidth, and to 'turn it up'. Not to call him an idiot, but we had 2 satcom links up, 4meg up/down on one, 6 down, 2 up on the other, neither were being used past 20%.

I've decided I will install a knob with a blinking light, and tell people the faster it blinks, the faster the internet is... that should make them feel better.

You need to have "The talk" with the young LT.

Maybe after enlightenment there will be no more complaints.

yeah yeah yeah....so can i have my ability to search for usleless crap back!

and duuuhhh! you think engineers ever get thanked for what they do? nope!
No thank you, not here is an nexta bit of cash. Nope. Nada.

Yeah it sucks but what are you going to do? Google "bitches be crazy"

Wait you can't!

I can. ;)

You're not being productive if you're searching for useless crap, so why would I allow it. If I were YOUR admin, I would restrict YOU to sites that are only directly involved in your work.

The company internet isn't there for you to use for personal reasons, it's for official use... It's no different than using your office copy machine for a personal project. They can restrict and limit how they please, and for whatever reason they want.

That should be policy everywhere, it would make an organization at least 70% more productive and also make IT's troubles go away so that when DoS happens they can deal with it on the spot.

I would put an IDS between Shah and anything he has access to.;):D:D:D