shah269

Ever want to just shoot your IT guys in the eye?

And by the way,
Kirk IS better than Picard. Way way WAY better.

Blasphemy!!!

And here it starts! (and i knew it would)
http://home.earthlink.net/~markstewart/kirk.index.html
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

It's good to have game.

Thank you for saving the day and restoring my Outlook from that other guy messing it up. I hope I showed my appreciation in kind. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It's good to have game.

Thank you for saving the day and restoring my Outlook from that other guy messing it up. I hope I showed my appreciation in kind. ;)

Brown fowl and bovine?:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Nah man you need to do it. If i start it it will go into a shit storm.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

*think calm thoughts...think calm thoughts*

OK I still can't google bitches but, every time I or any one in my office presses print or print preview there is a good 50/50 chance that their computer will freeze or close out the program.
And if we access our own web pages odds are the browser will either crash, sputter out or just freeze your computer.
STILL CAN'T GOOLE BITCHES OR USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON but all is good...all is good.....would it be ok I kick down the door of the windowless room these curry stinking dorks live in grab one by the ankles and use him as a weapon to teach a few of his skinny friends a thing or two?
MY GOD! There will be broken SciFi figures all over the place! And underwear will be pulled high over people's heads!

Shouldn't you be starting a new thread about size 8's instead of beating this dead horse?:P

Wait that's it! I'll use dead horses to get even!
Dude it's not even funny! I just want to PRINT!
And the darn program keeps killing it self. And it's everyone!
I mean ok, sure our voice messages get to us a solid 10 days too late but this....this means dead IT dudes!
But it's cool...still can't google "bitches be craz!"

Thanks mate, we kind of sort of do have half admin rights.

I know the guys are up to their eyes in work but maybe it's just me. Let's fix things that need to be fixed and keep them fixed rather than worry about slowing down things such as linkedin or limiting google searches.

But what can you do right?

>I know the guys are up to their eyes in work but maybe it's just me.

So fix it yourself!

>But what can you do right?

Well, you can always fix the problem. It may take a while to figure out how, but that way the NEXT time it's a problem you can deal with it quickly.

Thanks mate, we kind of sort of do have half admin rights.

I know the guys are up to their eyes in work but maybe it's just me. Let's fix things that need to be fixed and keep them fixed rather than worry about slowing down things such as linkedin or limiting google searches.

But what can you do right?

If I was your IT guy, I'd take away the computer and give you a slide rule.
So quit your belly-aching.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>I know the guys are up to their eyes in work but maybe it's just me.

So fix it yourself!

>But what can you do right?

Well, you can always fix the problem. It may take a while to figure out how, but that way the NEXT time it's a problem you can deal with it quickly.

Nah nothing "we" can do. I've called IT, they know about it. And are "workign on it".

http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.5786106.2.flat,550x550,075,f.have-slide-rule-will-travel-science-nerd.jpg

ha ha ha oh well...such is life right?

http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.5786106.2.flat,550x550,075,f.have-slide-rule-will-travel-science-nerd.jpg

Wait...is that you...with hair???:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Wait...is that you...with hair???:o

will upload photo when i get home...IT guys...won't let me

I'm willing to bet the web traffic filters were in place far before you started having trouble printing. They only take a minute to set up anyway. Changing them to allow people searching crazy bitches, however, would take away from the real problem; printing. Speaking of, why are you printing anyway? We have PDFs now. The last 2 offices I worked at have been paperless offices, and we did great. Why not start talking to your bosses about going paperless instead? Take the printers (which are a common item to fail in an office environment) out of the equation altogether.