NickDG

Winter Bike Project . . .

One hundred and ten degrees in the Valley last night. Couldn't sleep a wink so went for a ride this AM. This is me in my ridiculous cruising position. Funny that, the sport bike wuffoes call it the "parachute position."

I didn't put any music to this vidy 'cause I wind up muting must other people's music taste. But since most computers nowadays can handle a video and music track at the same time I'll leave the choice of music up to you.

Gypsy will be rocking out with Cream and and the rest of you sport bike losers will probably will be cranking up the Justin Bierber, LOL!

This won't be too interesting to any but the most hardcore Nina junkies. But about half in on the first vid I do get my pant leg caught in Nina's front pulley. It's the the third time, so I'll have to build some type of guard for it. (I'm running out of jeans.) It doesn't hurt all that much, but it scares the shit out of you!

Change the "P" resolution to the highest your computer will stand. (At least 420P.)

Let's Ride . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzSCCI5iiCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il7VweI7fXg

NickD :)

One hundred and ten degrees in the Valley last night. Couldn't sleep a wink so went for a ride this AM. This is me in my ridiculous cruising position. Funny that, the sport bike wuffoes call it the "parachute position."

I didn't put any music to this vidy 'cause I wind up muting must other people's music taste. But since most computers nowadays can handle a video and music track at the same time I'll leave the choice of music up to you.

Gypsy will be rocking out with Cream and and the rest of you sport bike losers will probably will be cranking up the Justin Bierber, LOL!

This won't be too interesting to any but the most hardcore Nina junkies. But about half in on the first vid I do get my pant leg caught in Nina's front pulley. It's the the third time, so I'll have to build some type of guard for it. (I'm running out of jeans.) It doesn't hurt all that much, but it scares the shit out of you!

Change the "P" resolution to the highest your computer will stand. (At least 420P.)

Let's Ride . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzSCCI5iiCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il7VweI7fXg

I'm on the road in Utah, so will have to check it next week when we get home....

As for "forgiving the unknowing" I showed the thread to my son, He laughed his ass off, at thier ignorance, and my son is only 16....B|

Check out Redbull Rampage 2010,(youtube or google) that is where we are, my son is competing...thsi is some scarey shit....

that looks like (might just be head movement or camera shake) that's it's a pain in the arse to steer at low speed and unstable until it's a running speed???
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

>>Foot peg extensions!
Won't work, I'm already dragging them around some corners. Longer would make them worse. I might need to go with a whole different style of forwards.

I'll take care of these things over the winter.

Which Winter?:D:D:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes, I was hoping he wouldn't sign it since he rides himself. For now it only affects bikes manufactured in 2013 and later. The original bill was actually a new law saying motorcycles would be smog checked in California (like cars are) but that never got out of committee.

Then it became a defacto noise law in that it said no changes could be made to any factory supplied motorcycle exhaust. That never made it out of committee either. Then the original bills author changed it to all motorcycle exhaust must be EPA compliant for 2011 and later, then 2012 and later, and finally 2013 and later and that's the one that finally got out of committee and hit the Governor's desk.

Basically it's the same old story. Ask the average non-motorcycle riding voter if motorcycles should be more regulated and of course they'll say yes. If left up to them we'd be regulated right off the roads.

We all have to live in this world together and that means making allowances for the other guy. Like when I work all night and come home to sleep and the neighbor's gardner shows up at 8 AM with his motorized leaf blower and whatnot. I just deal with it.

One tenant of a democracy is not allowing a majority to jerk around a minority. But most times it doesn't work like that.

>>Foot peg extensions!
Won't work, I'm already dragging them around some corners. Longer would make them worse. I might need to go with a whole different style of forwards.

I'll take care of these things over the winter.

Ohhhhh Shhhitttttt...there goes another two years!:ph34r:

I should post in a new thread, but here's a pic of my latest toy.

Nice work Nick! I can appreciate it more now.

Oh and I plan to add some VH Pro-Pipe in the next couple weeks - Fuck you Arnold!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I should post in a new thread, but here's a pic of my latest toy.

Nice work Nick! I can appreciate it more now.

Oh and I plan to add some VH Pro-Pipe in the next couple weeks - Fuck you Arnold!

Damn nice ride Corn!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nick they look fine, all you need do is get them Matt Black Chromed, Once they are matt black they'll blend right in.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Do you deep sea fish?

If so , you might be able to make about 12 good hooks out of those fuckin springs, then they will be useful...(was that too blunt?)

But, then, I ride my hardtail with no seat, only sheep skin between me and the frame....so maybe I am prejudiced to bare metal looks!