virgin-burner

hooking up on bonfire

That's funny, normally, when you say "9-way" to a bunch of skydivers, sex (or Skittles) isn't the first thing that comes to mind. :P

Speaking of which, what's he been up to? Haven't seen him since the invasion at sebastian for new years.

I'm pretty sure he got a girlfriend and sold his rig. But I could be wrong.

Do what I did, get a cushy job that's way too easy, pays way too much and sends you to awesome places...

By the way, I'm leaving soon... Not gonna tell you where, cause I don't want you more pissed off at me. :P

I just so happen to be looking for a job. B| Hook me up (with a job)! I'll be back there in a month or so.

What kinda work? Where at?

I'm based out of CENTCOM and I've done mostly Sys Admin on Windows and currently an IT Project Manager.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

That's funny, normally, when you say "9-way" to a bunch of skydivers, sex (or Skittles) isn't the first thing that comes to mind. :P

Speaking of which, what's he been up to? Haven't seen him since the invasion at sebastian for new years.

he sold his rig..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Do what I did, get a cushy job that's way too easy, pays way too much and sends you to awesome places...

By the way, I'm leaving soon... Not gonna tell you where, cause I don't want you more pissed off at me. :P

I just so happen to be looking for a job. B| Hook me up (with a job)! I'll be back there in a month or so.

I'm based out of CENTCOM and I've done mostly Sys Admin on Windows and currently an IT Project Manager.

I'll ask our PM if he has any extra slots for a sysad. B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Make sure to emphasize the three key points listed above!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

I need a job too. ;)

I need a job too. ;)

What do I look like, a freakin recruiter? :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

who hasnt!? ;)

:P

Paid the pimp fees??? :D

Speaking of which, is everyone pimp fee account in order?

Some people are ignoring me.... Hello!!!!

I hear some faint sound out in the distance, almost sounds like someone talking to me....hrrm cant hear them very well. Oh well, what ever....:P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

who hasnt!? ;)

:P

Paid the pimp fees??? :D

Speaking of which, is everyone pimp fee account in order?

Some people are ignoring me.... Hello!!!!

I hear some faint sound out in the distance, almost sounds like someone talking to me....hrrm cant hear them very well. Oh well, what ever....:P

Good morning sunshine.

How ya doin? :)B|

he sold his rig..

He moved back to Chicago. I don't know about selling his rig. But I know he went to party @ Summerfest. not sure about jumping though...

Phil, what did you leave out telling me when we met up for dinner???

Lol - nothing to tell ;) But as I have yet to pay any pimp-fees, I think I owe a few from many years ago. Plus interest.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Heard there was was some Skittles talk. You folks are correct. Finished school in March, moved back to Chicago. I did sell both my main and reserve simply because of the wing loadings after losing all the weight I have. Went to summerfest to hang out but no jumping. I set skydiving to the side for now. I'm focusing on finishing my triathlon training strong. Just don't have the time to be on DZ.com all the time anymore. I'm also searching for jobs and hoping to buy new canopies and get back in the sky once I have a job that I feel has a decent amount of security. So it's not a permanent thing. I'd call it an "involuntary layoff due to lack of time and funding".

Stay safe kids. I'm outtie 5000. :)
EDIT: Yes I had a girlfriend and sold my rig but they were in absolutely no way related.