virgin-burner

hooking up on bonfire

ditto! what the hell! that must mean a very small portion of females are getting WAY WAY WAY more than their fair share!

It just means some of you chicks are way too picky.:P

Tru dat!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

ditto! what the hell! that must mean a very small portion of females are getting WAY WAY WAY more than their fair share!

It just means some of you chicks are way too picky.:P

And your point? :P So what if some chicks are too picky ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Fact #1: There are approximately nine male skydivers for every one female skydiver.
Fact #2: The overwhelming majority of skydivers are heterosexual (at least before three drinks).
Fact #3: A lot of people have hooked up on Bonfire (formerly talkback, formerly something else I can't remember).

Conclusion: A lot a female skydivers are getting WAY more than their fair share.

Apparently, I'm in the minority. :(

WEEEELLLLL!!!!
I may not be Mr. Right....well maybe I am :)

Now slap your ass and call me sexy!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Fact #1: There are approximately nine male skydivers for every one female skydiver.
Fact #2: The overwhelming majority of skydivers are heterosexual (at least before three drinks).
Fact #3: A lot of people have hooked up on Bonfire (formerly talkback, formerly something else I can't remember).

Conclusion: A lot a female skydivers are getting WAY more than their fair share.

Apparently, I'm in the minority. :(

WEEEELLLLL!!!!

Unfortunately we don't fit your requirements being size 8+ and all. :P
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

All of you ladies are breaking my heart . So in order ease all of your suffering I'll be a gentleman and sleep with all of you. I'll leave it up to you ladies to figure out who gets first dibs or if it will make things easier for everyone Ill service all of you at one time. I know, I know, it's hard to fathom how wonderful I am but believe me ladies I really do exist. Of course gratuities are excepted bit not expected.:):P

Wait , I pull what first?

All of you ladies are breaking my heart . So in order ease all of your suffering I'll be a gentleman and sleep with all of you. I'll leave it up to you ladies to figure out who gets first dibs or if it will make things easier for everyone Ill service all of you at one time. I know, I know, it's hard to fathom how wonderful I am but believe me ladies I really do exist. Of course gratuities are excepted bit not expected.:):P

:D:D:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

:D:D:D:D

give the guy a break. clearly his blood isnt in his brain right now. ;):P:D:ph34r:

Some men getting more than their share could also skew the results. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

WEEEELLLLL!!!!

Unfortunately we don't fit your requirements being size 8+ and all. :P
You compromise with me I'll compromise with you.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

who hasnt!? ;)

:P

Paid the pimp fees??? :D

Speaking of which, is everyone pimp fee account in order?

Some people are ignoring me.... Hello!!!!

Are you implying she owes pimp fees?:o
That little hussy!>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Do what I did, get a cushy job that's way too easy, pays way too much and sends you to awesome places...

By the way, I'm leaving soon... Not gonna tell you where, cause I don't want you more pissed off at me. :P

I just so happen to be looking for a job. B| Hook me up (with a job)! I'll be back there in a month or so.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Do what I did, get a cushy job that's way too easy, pays way too much and sends you to awesome places...

By the way, I'm leaving soon... Not gonna tell you where, cause I don't want you more pissed off at me. :P

I just so happen to be looking for a job. B| Hook me up (with a job)! I'll be back there in a month or so.

What kinda work? Where at?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

That's funny, normally, when you say "9-way" to a bunch of skydivers, sex (or Skittles) isn't the first thing that comes to mind. :P

Speaking of which, what's he been up to? Haven't seen him since the invasion at sebastian for new years.