skymama

Spotify Music Service

I can't believe I heard about this before you did, especially since I haven't even figured out how to put music on my iphone yet. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Do you use the free one, or the one with the fee?

Yes, I currently use the Free version... I use it to search out music that I've not heard before and also have a couple of Play lists that I use whilst I work and work out.

spotify:user:tonygoodridge:playlist:799g33ETEDnuW5QJ9ykkwd

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I can't believe I heard about this before you did, especially since I haven't even figured out how to put music on my iphone yet. :ph34r:

It's only just become available over there - I understand that there some ' legal' issues, that seem to have been ironed out now.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Anyone using this site yet or know much about it?

I have used it a bit over the last couple of years, my daughter uses it as her main source of music. We both use the free version which has ad's on but not overwhelming.

I believe the T&C's were changed a couple of months ago and on the free version you are limited to 10 hours of music a month.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I tried Spotify for a while but prefer Napster, it has a better choice and is cheaper here for the paid for accounts. I used to enjoy LastFM as well, but gave it up when they shutdown the free service.
I access these mostly through my Squeezebox streaming systems

Okay, that'll do for my very occasional posting, see you again some time.....:)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson