chaoskitty

The UN-Condolonces Thread

I unfortunately know only one person on this forum. I wish people would PM me and be my friend. Until then, I love you all!:)

Play nicely.... I will have influence on your children!!!! >:( :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I unfortunately know only one person on this forum. I wish people would PM me and be my friend. Until then, I love you all!:)

g

Run -

Now!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

g

Hi!

My name is Nick, and I have a problem!

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I will single you out.... You have always been a terrific friend, and went out of your way to make me smile when I was having a rough time (text's, call's, hugs, your big thingy ;) etc.). I miss you when I don't hear from you, and I light up when I do. You are a blessing in my life!!!!

SMOOOOCHES!!!!! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone that came over for dinner last night.
I was wonderful having you in our home, and I look forward to seeing you all again very soon.

Peace to you all. :)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

No. Thank you for inviting us into your home and your hearts. You and April are special to a lot of us.
I just hope you guys can find everything after that marathon dish washing session. ;)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Thanks for posting this thread Chaoskittie :)
Thanks to all of my skydiving family for the giggles, great visuals, filthy jokes, beer burps, beer farts the next day, the hangovers, skinny dipping, the bruises from doing hard core 4way/8way, the tears we shared, the tears we didn't, goofy grins, glaring looks, the stuff we said to each other and the stuff anyone ever said without my knowledge, the lousy "here's your bowling ball, please go away" students, and the rock stars of AFF. Thank you to all of my teammates and the people I've only ever jumped with once, the coaches and the fun jumpers, the wuffos, the "fixing to burn a hole in the earth" newbies, and to all the newbies who ask lots of thoughtful questions.

I'm grateful for all of you. Thank you for helping shape who I am. Thank you.

Thanks to everyone! Just everyone, Skydiving wouldn't be the same without you, and you, and you, and you, etc.

Hippie thanks for what you said yesterday, it means alot!

Kitty, it was great talking to you, Liz is a big fan of yours!

It was great to see everyone, I wish it had been under better circumstances.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I can honestly say I've met very few dz.commers, but those that I have met have all be awesome in their own ways.... to those few I say... "Thanks!!"
For those I have yet to meet... one of these days I hope to get to find out how awesome you are as well...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Kitty, it was great talking to you, Liz is a big fan of yours!

Yay! When can I start to corrupt her?? >:( ;)

just kidding... love you guys!

I have GOT to start reading slower.

I read that as "Lutz":):$
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok, I'll do some ass kissing. I guess I'm just in that kind of mood.

Kitty - thanks for all the wine and food, the hospitality, and for making my decisions for me when I just plain can't do it for myself. ;)

Hippie (and April) - thanks for the nights of endless (clothed) fun and tons of good food. (I'm gonna give you some moola for dinner last night, btw.) Also, thanks for being our geography guru at trivia.

Spence - thanks for all the great parties and boogies you throw. B|

J - thank you for always making sure I'm taken care of (again, while clothed). :D

Tara - thank you for telling me over and over that I'm a good person and that you support me, and for being my mirror-image wrt life progress. :D

Ian - I appreciate your guidance regarding skydiving, relationships, and . . . yeah, even smoking. :)
L - thank you for the endless hours of laughter, both on the phone and in person.

And to everyone else who loves me - thank you for doing so, even though I'm a crazy, whiny, party-way-too-hard, scared-of-skydiving bitch. I love you all, too. :D:)

I felt like bumping this thread up.

Hey Kelly.. I miss you! But I'm glad youre in one of my other hometowns. I'll be seeing you soon!

I've made a lot of new friendships, strengthened established ones, and let go of others.. but I'm thankful for everyone in my life. :)

I loved this thread, but had forgotten about it. Thanks for bumping it. :)
I want to thank everyone who has ever taught me something about this sport (and that is a LOT of people)! We need more good teachers, people who are patient and willing to explain things and help other people improve on their skills. I've been lucky to have some good inspiration in this regard. And I've been lucky to learn a lot along the way!

Plus, I just wanted to point out that the poster formerly known as Towjumpr is now known as Airwhore and the poster formerly known as 2fat2fly is now Futuredivot. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Just had a chat with John Dean and it made me think of this thread. Kinda cool to see that almost everyone posting is still with us, and we're all still good friends. Still love you guys, even though I'm a bitch sometimes! :)

Its been a rough week in the Southeast.. many UN-condolences to all.. and love to those we lost..

Just had a chat with John Dean and it made me think of this thread. Kinda cool to see that almost everyone posting is still with us, and we're all still good friends. Still love you guys, even though I'm a bitch sometimes! :)

Its been a rough week in the Southeast.. many UN-condolences to all.. and love to those we lost..

Hi Kitty :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?