chaoskitty

The UN-Condolonces Thread

***And Psychobob. I just love that last picure of Kitty packing and Lee eating in the background!

Every boogie pic I have he's eating something. That's why it was so funny the other night when Sadie got his burger and fries.:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***And Psychobob. I just love that last picure of Kitty packing and Lee eating in the background!

Every boogie pic I have he's eating something. That's why it was so funny the other night when Sadie got his burger and fries.:D:D

She learns from the best. :D:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

and no - not in any particulatory ordering - and not even close to being a complete list

J - The one and only Jello J
Lee & Brandy - Right on.
Dave and Erin - At least you trust - her.:D:D
Bethypoo - Damn those Leprechauns
G G G Gia - Damn those Leprechauns
Nina and Mike - Darts - lots of darts and beer
Marianne and Robbie - A few shots coming up
All the Kitties - Love the nails:D
Bob - Holy Fuck would it be boring without Bob and Patti.
Andy - I'd never want to erase those memories that I still almost remember with Andy.
Andrea - A bit of lightning in a nice quiet storm

. . . and the cast of thousands . . .

Thanks, you really do mean alot to me.

Yes, even you, Slappie.

:D:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I will start with my beloved ChaosKitty, One of the First people I met outside my original Home DZ. My first memory of her was forming the OC. I don’t even remember exactly what OC stood for anymore or which of us was OC#1 or OC#2. I do remember it was because we were "Outsiders" in the dz.com community.:S:D.

I remember getting my entire family "Lost" on the way from Huntsville to Atlanta and "Accidentally" ending up at the Tullahoma DZ on the way back so I could drop by and say hello to Kitty.

I remember going to Nashville for work and taking Kitty out to a Nice dinner only to end up in dive Karaoke Bars in Nashville with Kitty stealing the show on stage.

Since then she has become the one person that will I will listen to above others. When she tells me I am being an ass or I am being stupid.. I Know I am being an Ass or being stupid. She has great Judgment for someone so Judgmental!!!:P:D:D She is the one woman that I like too much to hit on (Flirt with, every chance I get. Hit on.. NEVER).
I love my Kitty!

Edit: And she Give the BEST Steamrollers.. But I know the Counter attack for a Steamroller!!":P

Now on to the one and only (Thank God!!) Turtle. My Boogie partner, Wingman extraordinaire. One thing is certain if Turtle and I are going to the same Boogie... We need at least 1 extra Hotel Room!!:D

The adventure began 3 years ago at the Naughty Cupid Boogie in Sebastian. Of course we had get one more hotel room that night.:D:D.

Since then almost every Major Boogie I have been to, Turtle and I have been there causing trouble together. In the end, there is no one I trust more.

Probably been 8 or 9 Boogies since.. and still seems we always end up somehow overbooked.

I never met someone so like me in so many ways and so like the person I want to be in others.

Psycho!! I hate going to boogies when you're not there! heheh.. you totally rock.. I remember meeting you on our balloon jumps in Dublin. I was like.. who is this crazy fool with the bleached blonde hair! You are always the MOST fun to hang out with! And though sometimes I do have to slap you around, you always come through and do the right thing. :)When I think of you I think of fun and generosity. You are definitley someone I know I can count on, and you know how important that is to me. Aaaand.. if not for you I wouldnt know your wife and I think shes pretty spectacular too! :)

Now on to a few that may not know how much they mean to me.. People that I have only met a few time but left a lasting impression..

Hushpuppy, Brains, skybytch, Rosa (VSG), Shane (2Fat2Fly), Skymama, Jeiber, Wildcard451 and I am sure I will think of atleast 10 more soon as I hit Post Reply.

I dont get to see you guys near enough. Everyone of you left a great impression in your own way.

My turn again...J, you know I love you but this one's about...

PSYCHOBOB!

Psycho, thanks for just being you...someone everyone likes and wants to be around. You have a knack for making everyone around you have fun. Thanks for introducing me to the Roaming DZ crew, the ATL would not be nearly as fun without them. Thanks for letting me stay with you and Patty when I come to visit ECSC for always being there when I need you. You're always good for explaining what guys are thinking and for talking me out of my funks that I can get in. :S:P Just thinking about you makes me smile. :)
Love ya, sugar daddy!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Okay, and I have another one...

CSpenceFly! You're my "home" DZO. Thanks for organizing everything that you do, and for putting lots of effort into planning all these events for us. I don't know where you find your motivation, but I'm glad you're up for it. You always know how to have a good time and you throw one hell of a boogie, wherever it is. Thanks for all your hard work. You've been a big inspiration to me, to get out and try new places and meet new people. Thanks for letting me be part of the RoamingDZ. B| Love ya!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Ok i wanna keep this going and add another one to my list.

Sue Wasserman Don't know what her screen name is (or if she even has one) but i wanna say she is awesome to hang out with and always has somthing funny to say. Thank You Sue I hope we have alot of good times still to come....B|B|

Ohhhh and who can forget peanut and lucky it's always nice to see you guys at the DZ.....

This was a fantabulous idea kitty!!!

I could not possibly single out everyone that has been there for me, especially this weekend... as tough as it was... :(

The first few that come to immediate conscious mind are:

teamjenn1 (my beautiful preggo wife!!!)
yardhippie (who knows when to pull my head out of the oven)
thanatos340 (who just needs a bigger pond)
skinnyshrek (who keeps me laughing, non-stop)

There are so many more, and I am sure many of you know who you are!

I love this perfectly dysfunctional family of ours!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Micduran!! Love ya girl... thanks for all the hockey games, wine, long talks, getting lost in the ghetto, wine, camping trips, sushi dinners, wine, 5am workouts, wine, movie nights, road trips, wine, absolut and sodas, bike rides, sunset kiss passes :D, and for letting me be the third wheel in your relationship. :)

I like the concept but to keep from leaving anyone out:

To all the people I've ever hugged, been hugged by, shook hands with, met, talked on the phone to, drunk dialed, had deep conversation with, jumped with, shared a plane with, kissed, told dirty jokes to, offended, disgusted, made laugh, given alcohol to, been given alcohol by in this wonderful sport I just want to say...

Thanks. :)
Extra special props have to go to all the RoamingDZ crew all across the country. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I get the feeling that I'll keep coming back to this thread as I have time.

Phreezone-Who my wife calls "the weird internet skydiving buddy" The first dotcommer to meet me for dinner. The guy who gets to answer my strange questions at odd hours, and who was with me when I got my coolest ever view of a hot air balloon(who was supposed to check the spot)

Psychobob-Who the hell is this nutty character coming through the hanger in Lakeland, Fl. Thanks for letting me hang with you.

Bolas-who else would be willing to ride all night with me through a killer storm while listening to country music? Who else would keep me entertained for a couple of hours while I'm stuck in traffic. Thanks bro'

Hushpuppy who had met me a grand total of what twice???? and opened your home to me. Just too cool.

I couldn't get through Atlanta without Hippie's traffic reports-I'd starve if kitty didn't remind me what kind of sushi I like...all of you guys are truly the "cool kids"
Airtwardo-Hopefully you can find someone to read this, you eyes have to be going bad by now:)father; grand; great-gra; great-great-grandfather figure
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I unfortunately do not know anyone on this forum. I wish people would PM me and be my friend. Until then, I love you all!:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I unfortunately do not know anyone on this forum. I wish people would PM me and be my friend. Until then, I love you all!:)

I know you, and I love you!!!! For the love of God, I became a minister and flew half way around the world for your shiny bald head, - now that's a show of love! ;)

Miss ya!!!!

xoxoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I unfortunately know only one person on this forum. I wish people would PM me and be my friend. Until then, I love you all!:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Yeah - Right!!!

Even ME?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun