dzdiva

Soooo.....

Boxer briefs.
Last drink was at noon after getting back from cycling up Flagstaff Mt: Dale's Pale Ale
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

New castle.... sweat pants and a tee.....

I have made it thru- one beer and about to have another....:D

Sounds like you're comfy!B| I made it through a half a bottle of wine and about to have another!:)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

To answer your original question; Winter weight NyCo cammies and a t-shirt, cause they're so damned comfortable! As for drinking, well...you already know the answer to that one. Subject to change based on how Monday goes though. :S

Wanna go in for me?

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

It is...very comfy.

You're a sweetheart Laurie. I really don't want anybody there though. I'm driving myself over, and if they don't keep me overnight I'll have Chad or Chris stop by and check me out, then I'll drive myself home.
If the pain meds don't work, I'll stop by the Mormon owned evil liquor store on the way. It's all about the ratio. :|

You know my rule. Now you know the exception.:S

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Would be good to see you. Don't be bummed about wed. 29's really not as bad as people make it out to be. ;)

G. Jones

Fuck that! I used to work on their turret truck in Sparks, and I've seen how those fuckers play soccer with "next day" packages. And anything less than 2nd day is liable to show up repackaged and missing parts. :o:S

G. Jones