jrmrangers

I love this community!

When I was about to get my license I was nervous about moving over to the "licensed skydivers" side of the DZ. I was worried about having to fit in and meet new people to get accepted so I could jump with other people. I have to say it's been a fantastic time so far! People have gone out of there way to make me feel at ease and accepted. I haven't done a solo since getting licensed and even got invited to do a hybrid jump( I fall like a brick!). I can't wait to see what lies ahead!
Wait , I pull what first?

Ive actually been to 4 different dz's already and i have to say they have all been great!!

Well, geez...you're kind of a dz slut, aren't you? Not that there's anything wrong with that! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i prefer alll around SLUT, thank you very much!! I was in florida on vaca and hit Deland and Palatka while there and theres 2 dz's here at home i go to(mostly the Ranch) Im planning on going to cross keys next week or skydive long island the week after(both have boogies) i have to see which works out better for me.
Wait , I pull what first?

If you are a slut, please do the ladies a favor and let them know if you are available, if you are free of any diseases and add a picture to the Man Glory thread. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If you are a slut, please do the ladies a favor and let them know if you are available, if you are free of any diseases and add a picture to the Man Glory thread. ;)

LOL!!!:D
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."