Girlfalldown

Ladies please, flash a trucker!

Since the road trips are about to begin.. start practicing your flashing skillz!

Any women driving between the SF Bay Area and Eloy, AZ.. beware, I am driving down there with Ballsack and Tallguy.. That's all..

The women take care of the truckers.. we'll take care of the soccer moms.. ha ha

Iwan

Since the road trips are about to begin.. start practicing your flashing skillz!

Any women driving between the SF Bay Area and Eloy, AZ.. beware, I am driving down there with Ballsack and Tallguy.. That's all..

The women take care of the truckers.. we'll take care of the soccer moms.. ha ha

:o I'm a soccer mom!!! :o:o
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Are you driving between SF and Eloy on the 26th? :P

Iwan

I'm flying to Eloy. Should I flash the Southwest pilot?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Are you driving between SF and Eloy on the 26th? :P

Nope...:ph34r: I'm staying planted in Seattle...guess I'll miss the show! :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Oh come on Iwan! Send her a virtual flash. You know you want to.

>:(

Ok ok.. I admit..

Here you go.. ACME, for your eyes only ;) :$

You're a dork. Send her the real one.

Shannon, she's married.. I'll just send it to you, and you can forward it to her without me knowing about it.

Do it this weekend on your drive out to the dropzone.

These guys drive incredibly long hours with nothing to do but sit on their butts all day and sometimes all night long. Be a sport. Give them something to talk about when they get to the next stop.

Give us a full report on Monday.

I just read this : http://www.startribune.com/opinion/otherviews/126619568.html and I thought of this thread...

Miss you Shannon!