Girlfalldown

Ladies please, flash a trucker!

Do it this weekend on your drive out to the dropzone.

These guys drive incredibly long hours with nothing to do but sit on their butts all day and sometimes all night long. Be a sport. Give them something to talk about when they get to the next stop.

Give us a full report on Monday.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

These guys drive incredibly long hours with nothing to do but sit on their butts all day and sometimes all night long. Be a sport. Give them something to talk about when they get to the next stop.

Well, I never flashed a trucker...(that I recall...:ph34r:...) But I have thrown some edible undies at one before...:D...Yes, that is true...B|...

~R+R:)...Don't ask...it's safer that way...;)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Ever heard of CB?

Nevertheless, I think that is an awesome idea, give 'em a break from the endless monotony!

Yup! That's why you start by flirting with the last guy in a line of trucks and he can CB up to the guy in front of him and tell him what's coming and so on and so on and so on until you reach whom ever's in front THEN flash away! They won't be expecting it.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

where the heck were you when i used to was a commodity relocation engineer?

i remember going down i91 south of hartford on my way to new jersey with another load of pei french (sorry, freedom) fries when some guy came over the cb saying he had just been flashed by a carload of girls. they then pulled alongside the next truck in the line and flashed him. apparently the were daring each other (or just getting bolder) because after about the 6th truck or so the were more or less naked, dome light on and they were giving little shows to each truck as they pulled up beside them. the worst part was, this was all going on about half a mile ahead of me ( i could see the car with the dome light on) and i just couldn't get around enough traffic to catch up to them.

story of my life. :(
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Hey don't forget about us train engineers. We're out there long hours and we don't even have to steer. And what else are you gonna do for the 5 min you'll be at the crossing. Might as well let them breathe for a bit :)
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

I once read a posting by a girl who had been on a long trip with her boyfriend. They had a CB radio in the car which was turned on, but they weren't using it. After an especially boring stretch of driving, she decided to do something to "make him happy while he drove". As they were cruising down the lefthand lane passing some trucks, the CB suddenly came to life with an announcement from a truck they had just passed:

"Listen up! There's a motorist in distress driving a white Honda! He's losing air pressure fast! But not to worry, 'cause he's got a beaver working overtime on his valve stem."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"Listen up! There's a motorist in distress driving a white Honda! He's losing air pressure fast! But not to worry, 'cause he's got a beaver working overtime on his valve stem."

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

~R+R:D:D:D:D:D:D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Yes, please do flash as I'll be spending about two hours in a truck this weekend.

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

Artemis Clyde Frog is watching you.

I'm leaving for DeLand soon. Any CHICKS wishing to flash someone, look for a red cavalier w/KY plates going south on I-95.

B|
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!