jclalor

Baby yoga.

Wow. Just, wow. I am all for cultural differences in child rearing and such... in fact, I LOVE the videos of the natural birthing and newborns swimming in the Black Sea... but, uh, that is NOT yoga.. and I do yoga. I realize there are many types of yoga, but that is just baby-shaking-dancing-contorting.

They do have mom-baby yoga classes in the US, but definitely not that kind of class! Lol.

I have 2 theories on this:

1) Notice the baby's expression and position doesn't change much if at all-- it could be a doll.

2) Yeah, agree with PP- that appears to be child abuse. Shaken baby syndrome anyone?

blue skies,
R
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

I realize there are many types of yoga, but that is just baby-shaking-dancing-contorting.

ya...good stuff.

That's like some cirque du soleil shit right there...:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Haha, I know right!? And yeah it's off topic, but this is bonfire right? Maybe that baby in the vid is the next Cirque de Soleil fishbowl swimmer/dancer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWUtMsiKhmM

So sexy... love this one... lol... though somehow I doubt that is how they train them, fresh out of the womb like that :P

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Wow this is why Russian chicks are so FREAKING HOT!
Start them off young....keep them running around eating right and flipping them around and by the time they are 25...stand back and woooo hooo!
Slap that ass and call me sexy!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

1) Notice the baby's expression and position doesn't change much if at all-- it could be a doll.
R

I was hoping this was a hoax, but it doesn't appear to be so. :(

My thoughts are that if you screw with a newborn's (she was only a few weeks old at the time) startle reflex, she will just shut down from sensory overload. Comments about the kids subjected to this show that they grow up to show no fear. Fear is a protective mechanism.

That is only one issue. Supposedly, no accidents of baby dropping have occurred? I call BS on that. Also, on no damage from joints being put in positions not natural? To say nothing of what this is doing to their brain (shaking and Gforces).

I'm right there with you, SB, it's wrong wrong wrong.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9