normiss

"Babes" of Comic-Con

It isn't difficult to distinguish the fanbabes from the hired eye-candy.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Forget Comic-con. Industry Junket. The best party and costumes by far for any sci-fi convention is Dragon-Con.

http://www.maxim.com/amg/girls/girls-of-maxim/84060/girls-dragon-con-part-1.html

http://www.maxim.com/amg/girls/girls-of-maxim/84061/girls-dragon-con-part-2.html

About 60,000 freaks and geeks for 4 days of non-stop drinking and amusement. Yes, there are a hell of a lot of ugly people in costumes they should not be in but there is enough eye candy to compensate.

The biggest difference between Comic-con and Dragon Con is that all the women at dragon con are fans, Not hired help like at comic-con. I would rather be surrounded by 8`s with a personality and brains rather than 10`s who are just there to get paid any day.

Come visit Atlanta over Labor day weekend sometime. We have a fairly big group of Skydivers and former Skydivers that get several rooms and throw a few of our own parties during the Con.

As a true nerd girl, I can tell you that many of those are "booth babes" and they wouldn't know Aragorn from a hole in their head.

The girl I dated Emi who worked as a "booth babe" actually knew her stuff and liked reading comic books and what not. So I guess she was different and thus why she keept doing it.
No only was it good extra pay, she had a 9-5 job, but also she had fun dressing up and talking to the people.
As for #25...SWG! WOW stunning!
But what can I say I have a thing for blonds.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I would say at least half would meet Shah's criteria of a size 8

Last year, more or less in the early spring i was dating a girl who was a part time model for the some of the East coast Comic-Con / Star Trek conventions.
Cute girl, red hair ,ice blue eyes just a real joy to be around.
She would tell me of the pick up lines the guys would muster and it was a very good giggle. Nice girl, shame it didn't work out. She was a mom and well there were issues with her little kid and I was just not ready for that level of drama at that point.

I like #16 she is very cute.

:o:o:o
You dated a... MOM!!??

Ok Shah I will leave you alone now lol. (for now)

Though I think we can agree there are some hotties in there! :P
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

You dated a... MOM!!??

She couldn't have been a MOM. Must have just been a MILF. Please don't connect the two. :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

You dated a... MOM!!??

I'm a complicated guy.
And well she was really freaking hot! :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!