missbrz

hook knife clothing removal

So iluvtofly and I were having a chat tonight & the discussion turned to removal of clothing pre nookie. We both agreed that removing clothing with a hook knife would be super HOT! but then we thought "What if it were our absolute favorite shirt or corset" as the case may be. We often wear our favorite clothes to the DZ & would hate to have them ruined forever for one night of RBF. So I was wondering what everybody else thought... remember its your favorite boogie outfit or shirt or boobie covering.

So opinions?

(boobies is not specifically an option only because all answers lead to boobies. Wink so that would just be redundant to write)

sorry about the first one in the wrong forum. picnic error with the computer :S

So iluvtofly and I were having a chat tonight & the discussion turned to removal of clothing pre nookie. We both agreed that removing clothing with a hook knife would be super HOT! but then we thought "What if it were our absolute favorite shirt or corset" as the case may be. We often wear our favorite clothes to the DZ & would hate to have them ruined forever for one night of RBF. So I was wondering what everybody else thought... remember its your favorite boogie outfit or shirt or boobie covering.

So opinions?

(boobies is not specifically an option only because all answers lead to boobies. Wink so that would just be redundant to write)

sorry about the first one in the wrong forum. picnic error with the computer :S

Umm, last time I damaged a bra at a boogie, she got PISSED off!

I still got some pretty good sex though. :)

If you're worried, use dacron lines for your draw strings, cheap enough to cut up, just make sure he goes down the lines and not the sides.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Well, after watching Warren try to use a tandem hook knife to cut a shirt off after the farm comp....

1) I have lost faith in tandem hook knives
2) I'm faster with my teeth.

They only really work well when the things that need cutting are under a good amount of tension.

Also a good reason why I have trauma sheers... ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I always manage to ruin my clothes without help. But seeing as I have no reason to remove anything much less cut it off I'll vote for *other - I'm just gonna sleep in them. :(

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

If given the chance to cut anything off of you to get to the promised land I would be happy to reimburse you for them!!;)

i think that's pretty close to prostitution :ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, after watching Warren try to use a tandem hook knife to cut a shirt off after the farm comp....

I've seen one successfully used at the Farm to cut off a shirt. All of the girls were quite greatful when it was done cause DAMN he was hot!!!!

I've seen one successfully used at the Farm to cut off a shirt. All of the girls were quite greatful when it was done cause DAMN he was hot!!!!

wasn't that the hot foreign swooper guy there last year right before skyfest?

hehehe i remember him. i got to take him to 6 flags. I felt like I had a personal body guard.

mmmm strong silent swooper type :$:):$

wasn't that the hot foreign swooper guy there last year right before skyfest?

hehehe i remember him. i got to take him to 6 flags. I felt like I had a personal body guard.

mmmm strong silent swooper type :$:):$

Yup...that would be him. All the girls just stood there and drooled after the hook knife had been taken to the front of his shirt. We were all quite happy. :$

Pleas it is I Shah....clothes just blow off when I'm there.
Though....I have to admit a hook knife would be kind of sexy....but then again why destroy a very expensive and very sexy braw when I can simply take it off one handed?
Choices choices.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Pleas it is I Shah....clothes just blow off when I'm there.
Though....I have to admit a hook knife would be kind of sexy....but then again why destroy a very expensive and very sexy braw when I can simply take it off one handed?
Choices choices.

You prefer to take it off with one hand, so the hooker doesn't charge you extra to replace the bra?

You prefer to take it off with one hand, so the hooker doesn't charge you extra to replace the bra?

It's all about showing command. A one handed bra removal says "Why yes....I know what I'm doing."
Now a hook knife? I don't know. A good set of undies for a girl can easily cost $50. Unless you are dating one of those girls who shops at WallMart for her undies and has a thing for granny panties...in which case do her a huge favor and cut that thing up and toss it in the fire!
But if she is rocking the nice stuff.....I would rather just use the one handed removal of undergarments to the slack and motor boat technique.
Now if it's a string bikini than that's a different story!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

It's all about showing command. A one handed bra removal says "Why yes....I know what I'm doing."

that's actually true. If you're treatin' it like a rubik's cube, I don't have much hope for you...

Now if it's a string bikini than that's a different story!

hey now those things can get expensive too!

that's actually true. If you're treatin' it like a rubik's cube, I don't have much hope for you...

Damn... guess im shit outta luck. [:/]

Best thing one girl ever taught me, how to remove a brassier with one hand.
Amazing how a simple slide into second base can turn into a out and out dash to home plate. Who knew you girls could so easily be turned on a simple twist of the wrist ;-)

No joke one girl suprised face, "How did you do that! WAIT do it again! But this time kiss me when you are doing it." like it were some sort of test! Pelase sister please I'm the Shah!

As for the string bikini....well just get new strings

No joke one girl suprised face, "How did you do that! WAIT do it again! But this time kiss me when you are doing it." like it were some sort of test! Pelase sister please I'm the Shah!

Your sister asked how you learned how to do it?

She TAUGHT you! :P

how about a Hot Knife Clothing Removal ? :o

Nah man we can't do that. Girls bits are more sensative than dude bits. And again...those udies are not cheap! For a god one we are talking a solid $50 and they are only really good for one year or so.

how about a Hot Knife Clothing Removal ? :o

:o:o only if you're very VERY careful! ;)

I need to order a hot knife... what are you doing monday? :P