futuredivot

Old School Reunion

The REAL challenge is doing it at night with blinding flares on your feet and spinning down a candy-cane of fireworks...what could POSSIBLY go wrong?! :DB|

That made me think of the story you posted in the scary stories thread about the night pyro jump where you chickened out after the first two lit their pyros.

:D:D:D

I was thinking of that too.
If someone can find it and post the link, it would be appreciated!:D

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=493224#493224 ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Thanks!:D

ROTFLMAO!!!
That was even funnier than the first time I read it!:D:D:D

It's the greatest story he's ever told! :D:D:D

Second place maybe-the greatest had to have been what ever crock of BS he served up to get that amazing lady to marry him.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I was doing a night 8 way demo with pyros into the state fair here a few years back. At the dept. airport the team leader said "Damn, we only have 7 flare setups." I quickly volunteered to jump without. :D:D I hate trying to light myself on fire under canopy.

Vskydiver was on that load and jumped the pyros like a champ. I offered to let her have the "no flame" slot but she said she wanted to jump 'em. That's my girl. B|

I don't know, I can pretty much put my canopy where I want and I would say it is more like heart science...

To a stand up and no run out in a 5 meter circle? Besides you have a few more jumps than 500+.
;)
Sparky

Someday when we share a beer, I'll tell you a story about a good "accuracy" jump where I slid on my feet around 60 yards...I'm just glad I did that turn soft or I would have hit the opposite side fence like a rocket sled!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I hate trying to light myself on fire under canopy.

I've never jumped with pyrotechnics, and after seeing a buddy's main container scorched and perforated, I've never had the desire. Only his d-bag kept his canopy from being burned.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.