banesanura

Open Wireless

The only time I would connect to an open wireless to do ANYTHING that required a password, would be to connect to my VPN and use my home internet, which is just slightly more secure.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

My favorite guy right now has me punching him in the face until he turns black and blue.

So he is a big fan of "Dirty Harry"?:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I used to have "FBI Security Van 3" as my SSID in hopes people would stay off it. But even with that and using WPA2 encryption someone still was leeching from me. Pissed me off major, now I suppress my SSID and haven't had any issues.

I used to have "FBI Security Van 3" as my SSID in hopes people would stay off it. But even with that and using WPA2 encryption someone still was leeching from me. Pissed me off major, now I suppress my SSID and haven't had any issues.

Or, use WPA2 with MAC address restrictions. ;)

(yes, I know you can fake a mac addy... but if they're running windoze 7, it wont likely work as they have to set the mac addy to start with 12 instead of what most adapters use)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I recently went on a date with a dude who works at google in IT and we were talking about the streetview cases and sniffing, and he said,

"I don't understand how people think it's not okay to sniff data from other people's routers that WE are unwillingly exposed to, but its okay to give me testicular cancer."

I almost spit out my drink.

We did have some sweet ass sex and all I could think about was meta data. bahhaha

I'm making a new fetish: google whores. hahahha
Best Girl Scout Ever.

How did you know?! Love that shit!

Given your line of work, I can almost promise that you like to be treated like you treat the guys sometimes.

random pic, but I do have slutty friends ;)

I want some slutty friends. :( Or just friends. [:/] Ah hell, I'd be happy with just some sluts to start off with. B|

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.