Hausse

Hiring front end PHP Developers

Any good PHP developers on here that are looking for a job in San Diego (or move to San Diego)?

Hit me up for details, I'd rather hire someone from the skydiving community then a random.

I used to be good, lol...

Now I avoid programming at almost all costs, I can sleep now! :D:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm a PHP programmer, but I'm not looking for a job. I know a few that I can pass on the info to if you would PM your email address to me. Unfortunately, I don't know any that are skydivers though.

Kinda hard to get out and jump when you're looking for that fucking period that's in the wrong place.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm a PHP programmer, but I'm not looking for a job. I know a few that I can pass on the info to if you would PM your email address to me. Unfortunately, I don't know any that are skydivers though.

Cool, PM'img my email! They don't have to be skydivers, I just like to use communities I know.