normiss

She doesn't look like a bank robber!

Before anybody thinks I am like Shah, I hope the next LEO shoots to kill in any encounter with these three pieces of shit, regardless of the size of the skank's boob or caboose.

Right on! I do have a feeling there is going to be a big showdown and shootout a-la Bonnie and Clyde, though Bonnie and Clyde were actually ambushed and killed.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nah, just the repeated "narcissistic, all women are crap, life sucks, I hate my job, I'm broke, I lost the love of my life, engineering sucks so I teach kids, IT guys are idiots, all women are fat, have you ever tried to talk to a woman" shit just gets old.

Nah, just the repeated "narcissistic, all women are crap, life sucks, I hate my job, I'm broke, I lost the love of my life, engineering sucks so I teach kids, IT guys are idiots, all women are fat, have you ever tried to talk to a woman" shit just gets old.

OTOH in a positive light...no matter HOW bad one may think their life is goin', ya can always think ~ 'Meh...could be worse' when you read his stuff! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Right on! I do have a feeling there is going to be a big showdown and shootout a-la Bonnie and Clyde, though Bonnie and Clyde were actually ambushed and killed.

TV and movies are one thing, but when real bullets are involved, the last thing you want is a fair fight. :P

So true. LEO are most likely going to want to ambush the trio in the early morning hours if they can find them. I can already see a movie being made about their escapades.

She's not bad looking but posing for pics like that? Fucking skank! Hell, she's probably letting her bros bang her. :S

Can anybody say Sister Dearest? :D She is the oldest, right?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fucking skank! Hell, she's probably letting her bros bang her.
Can anybody say Sister Dearest? She is the oldest, right?

Uncle Daddy, Uncle Daddy! Can we rob a bank today?

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Do you honestly have to shit on every thread with your attitude?
Really???
:|

Tell me you don't think she's cute!
And added to her "hotness" is that she is wild!

And I'm just saying, any place but NYC, it is rather hard to find cute/hot girls. Thus sure why not I would forgive her. ;)

Dude, there are a metric shit-ton of "cute/hot girls" out there who are:
1) Not white trash
2) Not "suspected" felons
3) Not strippers (I still think she looks like a $2 whore)
4) Not bat-shit crazy
5) Not from Georgia

Maybe it's just me, but if I needed to "forgive" a woman for something right off the bat, that's an immediate disqualifier.

Yeah...it's just you. :ph34r:

Twardo, I gotta give you a sincere thank you for that one. Actually made me smile! Thanks!! ;):)

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

The timeline included in the story is either FUBAR, or demonstrates just how FUBAR their mindset is...

Monday: brother convicted of crimes, gets probation and an ankle bracelet. Hey, we got caught breaking the law the first time, let's try it again!

Tuesday morning: Siblings pile into car, road trip! Brother cuts off bracelet, only 24 hours after getting it. I guess it didn't go well with his sagging pants and wife-beater ensemble of the day.

Later Tuesday morning: After bring pulled over for speeding, they shoot it out with the police officer. Near Z-hills, no less: don't mess with one of Skydiving's hometowns. Speeding while already violating probation? Not too bright. As has been alluded to multiple times on this forum in other discussions of stupid criminals: if you're going to break the big laws, don't break the little ones.

Tuesday afternoon: They hold up the bank. Was the holdup already planned? Or, once they realized they were violating probation and now felons for attempted murder, did they hold up the bank with no advance planning to get running money? I'm betting the latter.

People are saying it's Bonnie and Clyde, Bille Jean kind of stuff. Seems to me three dumb kids lived up to their IQs and ruined their lives. Even if they don't ever get caught they'll never be able to do anything productive ever again. Methinks the pretty lady will, soon enough, be doing things to pay the bills that will make her remember fondly her days of being a third-rate stripper.

Elvisio "too bad, she wasn't THAT hard on the eyes" Rodriguez

ETA: I too love the posts people are putting on her Flikr pages. Another observation: before going on your crime spree and fleeing across country, take a moment to remove your pictures from the internet: having dozens of pictures of you online JUST might make it a little easier for folks to identify you. But at least with all the comments people are leaving her, when she gets out of prison in 10-20yrs she'll have plenty of reading to catch up on.

Elvisio "too bad, she wasn't THAT hard on the eyes" Rodriguez

Dude, your ever-changing sig line is always a source of amusement. I'm gonna have to coin one of my own though.

How about: Elvisio "I haven't had an eye exam since I was six" Rodriguez? :P

G. Jones

How about: Elvisio "I haven't had an eye exam since I was six" Rodriguez? :P

Awesome. Glad you like them. IIRC, I picked up the habit from a much beloved and much missed Rodriguez Brother: Ganja Rodriguez, who started doing it (occasionally) on the RB board. Needless to say, I liked it so much I felt it was my duty to take a good thing and run it TOTALLY into the ground. :P

Elvisio "the rest is history" Rodriguez

And to quote Vincent Antonelli from My Blue Heaven: "I like 'em... I dunno, kinda dirty or something"

They've made my day many times. Just that little smile, or sometimes the snicker they bring.

Especially in light of the tradition, I say give it hell!! Little things I think are sometimes the greatest way we can pay tribute to those we miss daily.

Carry on Brother!!

ETA-

Vincent Antonelli from My Blue Heaven: "I like 'em... I dunno, kinda dirty or something"

LMAO again. Just spin 'em around a couple of times on the way out the door to confuse 'em. You don't want something like that showing up when it's light outside. ;)

G. Jones

Looks like they decided not to go down in a hail of gunfire although "shots were fired".

http://www.wtsp.com/news/breaking/article/205305/20/Report-Two-of-Dougherty-Gang-caught-in-Colo

Hmm, I gave them too much credit. Good thing they suck at being fugitives. :)

Not that I approve of the skank's behaviour in any way, but from what I read, they shot the tire of the police car chasing them. I guess any time someone shoots in the general direction of a police officer, they are going to be charged with attempted murder. I imagine when they eventually get caught, that will be plead down.

A blowout at highway speeds when your 'scared puppy is out of the cage' is possibly a big wreck waiting to happen, possibly fatal.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Not that I approve of the skank's behaviour in any way, but from what I read, they shot the tire of the police car chasing them. I guess any time someone shoots in the general direction of a police officer, they are going to be charged with attempted murder. I imagine when they eventually get caught, that will be plead down.

A blowout at highway speeds when your 'scared puppy is out of the cage' is possibly a big wreck waiting to happen, possibly fatal.

Yep. I remember when I was dating my ex-fiance back in the early 90's, she had no problem speeding on the highway, 90 mph? Big deal. Time is wasted going 60-70 mph, that was her mindset. Forget trying to caution her about potential tickets or tire blowouts, she wouldn't let me, and chastised me for trying to jinx her. So I let it go. Not long after, I let go of her.

Years later I brought my then 1 year old daughter to see my ex's parents. By then, the ex was out on her own living in another state. Her dad told me that a few months ago she had a blow-out on the highway, and rolled her car 8 or 9 times, and she got banged up good. Yup. I jinxed her. >:(

really shah? you think she's cute?:S here I thought you had good taste at least in how women looked...

I know I so KNOW!
Long week with lots of dudes. My prespective is totally off.
After having dinner or hanging out in NYC I'm much better at judging hotness.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Really???

And I'm just saying, any place but NYC, it is rather hard to find cute/hot girls. Thus sure why not I would forgive her. ;)

Looks like she went a bit over-board with the silicone lips. :D

Chuck

Really???

Chuck

You do have a point...them lips look a little odd...but the last girl i dated had lips like hers...wait she looked a lot like her, though thinner, and latin......let me make a phone call!

So how much do you think Hustler is going to offer her?
$100k?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Really???

Chuck

You do have a point...them lips look a little odd...but the last girl i dated had lips like hers...wait she looked a lot like her, though thinner, and latin......let me make a phone call!

$100k?

You bet! Hustler seems to like their women 'a little on the trashy side'!

Chuck

$100k?

You bet! Hustler seems to like their women 'a little on the trashy side'!

Chuck

College math teachers, too! :D
What she is not trashy enough?
And what is wrong with trashy girls! They are the best!

Interesting... the news report on the chase and capture of the siblings says the girl got out of the car after it crashed and started shooting at police. Fucking bat shit crazy! :S

Police shot her in the leg. Her bros were injured in the crash though one of them got out and fled on foot, but was captured soon after.