shah269

LADIES...how many have you had a crush on...

So then what the fuck was point number 3 about in the OP?

I was taking liberties with the email.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

No, but a few of my male students developed crushes on me.

Enamored with The Rack no doubt! ;)

She got a nice rack? ;)

:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It's amazing how "quiet" this thread is.....I think boys Dr. Shah (where is that thread any way) is on to something!

Most of the votes are "no". There's really nothing else for us to say and no reason to post if the answer is no.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think another interesting thread would be how many TI's have had a female pax flirt with them? I bet its damn near 100%. Fact is that lots of people in almost every age group come through to do tandems and if you are decent enough looking and a friendly guy, its a matter of when and not if. I don't know about all that psychology mumbo jumbo and I didn't even stay in a holiday inn last night but I am a TI:)

OOOOHHH...now thats an interesting question.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

We got that at our DZ. Male student has the hots for one of our very pretty, very awesome woman instructors . . . who is totally in a relationship with another skydiver. :S:D:D

He better set his sights elsewhere. He ain't got a chance. :D

We got that at our DZ. Male student has the hots for one of our very pretty, very awesome woman instructors . . . who is totally in a relationship with another skydiver. :S:D:D

He better set his sights elsewhere. He ain't got a chance. :D

Is Valinda an instructor?:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It's not V this time, but she's had her share of crushes. :D

I can totally see why guys start jumping and are amazed by the women in our sport. When I was a dumb teenager, still tripping over my static line, I had the hots for a number of cute older (in their twenties:o) jumpers, but that hardly made me unique. Every other guy on the DZ lusted after them too. :D

I can totally see why guys start jumping and are amazed by the women in our sport. When I was a dumb teenager, still tripping over my static line, I had the hots for a number of cute older (in their twenties:o) jumpers, but that hardly made me unique. Every other guy on the DZ lusted after them too. :D

I'd imagine V does have her fair share of crushes. Heck, I have a bit of a crush on her :$

I'd imagine V does have her fair share of crushes. Heck, I have a bit of a crush on her :$

Me too :$ ...

O

Does mama know?

Yeah, I wanna know that too. I knew him before he became a TI and the only time he was my Instructor was when I helped him get his license! He got home from the dz at 1 am the other day. Hmmmm...:P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You're the one and only one that keeps me getting laid!

:o

Well there goes my sweet and innocent soccer mom image. :P:ph34r:

Me too :$ ...

O

Now this is getting good!!!:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I worked my way through college teaching static-line students... the DZ was pulling students from a major city and 4 universities.

It was a rather target rich environment for a 20 year old guy...:$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Holy mother of god! 1k reads!
I have to say that there is some impressive stuff!
Either people are checking out or hoping for a train wreck.
But thus far, almost 35% that's not bad!
So about 1/3rd of all the ladies who picked up the sport had a crush on their instructor at one point or another.
That's interesting.