shah269

LADIES...how many have you had a crush on...

LADIES...how many have you had a crush on your instructor / first dandem dude?

*I'm creating this because one of you ladies emailed me stating you lacked the ovaries to post up such a question.

So answers could be....

1) YES! He made my panties blow off!

2) NO!

3) None of you god darn business! Stop trying to analyze people! Just because we woke up naked together in the back of the Otter a few times doesn't mean any thing! Stop asking questions! I'm a well respected member of this community...I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that.......:P
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

LADIES...how many have you had a crush on your instructor / first dandem dude?

What's a dandem?

What if I never did a dandem?

What if my first instructor wasn't a dude but I'm not into the ladies like that?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

is it common for people to develop crushes on instructors?

I would think that would be something unusual. Maybe I haven't been around the sport long enough.

It happens, sometimes leading to genuine romance, sometimes just instructors using the pussy pass they believe was issued along with their rating.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

is it common for people to develop crushes on instructors?

I would think that would be something unusual. Maybe I haven't been around the sport long enough.

It happens, sometimes leading to genuine romance, sometimes just instructors using the pussy pass they believe was issued along with their rating.

Studies have shown what we already know, which is that excitment easily leads to arousal... Google "ted talks" and "romantic love"... Interesting stuff, although intuitivelly pretty obvious...

I went with "no"... In the cramped C-182, all I can recall is that my mom jumped first, followed by me, followed by my then-boyfriend (who was a seasoned jumper)... I have no recollection of who the 4th person was who merely said "3-2-1-GO!" And it wasn't a tandem, so that might partly explain it as well...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Dogs!

:$

I'm thinking you two were in the "genuine romance" category. Or you're doing a really good job faking it. ;)

Ages ago when tandem was just beginning, the first guy at my DZ (Dave) got a tandem rating. Shortly after that, I took the GF along to the DZ to make a tandem with Dave. Her first words to me after landing:

"Ooh! That was kind of erotic being strapped to Dave like that!"
[giggles]

Well, Daves wife was always at the DZ, so I wasn't too worried, but it did give me a "hmm" moment.B|

I see at this point the poll is:
17% voting "yes"
83% liars

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I see at this point the poll is:
17% voting "yes"
83% liars

Nah, not lying. I was pretty infatuated with someone else (a non-jumper) when I started jumping, so I wasn't thinking of anyone at the dz in that way. Also, my tandem instructor's girlfriend was my AFF instructor, so....

Only in skydiving could the double entendre of " I think I'm falling for you" work. On so many levels ;)

Until somebody wants to pack your chute....:|

When did skydivers become affluent enough to start paying others to pack for them after student status?

Heck, I packed student rigs so I could jump. Lots of pack-jobs, lots of jumps. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

It's amazing how "quiet" this thread is.....I think boys Dr. Shah (where is that thread any way) is on to something!
Ah ha!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

or maybe people are just getting bored of shah threads...

Sadly I didn't think of this thread...I was asked by one of the ladies who was feeling "uncomfortable" to create it....her thought was..."Shah if you post everyone will read it and you may get some interesting answers...."
Sadly not my question, I'm just the spokes model.