Terminal-V

are icons set up for one pin or two pin cypress

The Icon is a one pin reserve system.

The Cypres can be changed with a new cutter.

Know thy gear!
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

She's accualy a great dealer. I told her that I would get a AAD on my own and ship it to her. I work at skyventure and everyone knows her name and has not said anything but great things about her and that includes bushman. I never asked her about the differant kinds of AAD's because I had some time to start my reseach and get it to her by mid march when the rig will be ready to be put togeather. it tax season and time to spend some money on a ADD.

She's accualy a great dealer. I told her that I would get a AAD on my own and ship it to her. I work at skyventure and everyone knows her name and has not said anything but great things about her and that includes bushman. I never asked her about the differant kinds of AAD's because I had some time to start my reseach and get it to her by mid march when the rig will be ready to be put togeather. it tax season and time to spend some money on a ADD.

Hmm, guess some people are different in not knowing everything about a piece of gear before buying it to jump, but what the hell, it looks cool and was priced right.... :|

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Thats some great dealer you ordered it from. :S

Did they not explain anything to you about the rig before you bought it?[:/]
-----------------------------------------------
I don't carry/sell any rigs that require a two pin cypres. One pin is pretty much the standard. So in fact, I do not breif my customers on the two pin cypres.

Other than that I think I do spend quite a bit of time with each customer explaining their set-up and answering questions. Thank you very much.

But perhaps now I should incorporate, "By the way, your rig will require a one pin cypres." into my breifing, so I'm not considered a BAD DEALER. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Hmm, guess some people are different in not knowing everything about a piece of gear before buying it to jump, but what the hell, it looks cool and was priced right....

Isn't that why he is asking questions BEFORE he gets his gear.

He KNOWS is is cypres ready. He was most likely reading the classifieds and came across some 2-pins for sale. Now he's getting his questions answered to further his gear knowledge.

Give him a break Ed. Give me a break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Thats some great dealer you ordered it from. :S
Ed

Actually it is...Gravity Gear rocks B|
I have yet to find a dealer which is willing to go the extra mile(s) for their customers ;). I just received my rig and couldn't be happier with the service and care provided...

I have yet to find a dealer which is willing to go the extra mile(s) for their customers .

How many have you bought something from?

Bonnie rock, but don't dis everyone else backhandedly....:)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I have yet to find a dealer which is willing to go the extra mile(s) for their customers .

I agree, there are good dealers. BadDog Services helped me out alot getting my new container. I have found most dealers I have dealt with have been quick to answer my questions or give me quotes.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Now you mention it....only one ;). It was my first purchase.

Wasn't my intention to 'dis' anyone...just blame it on my 'poor' english.. I know there are plenty of good dealers out there who will give at least the same service as bonnie does.

Bon, you know your one of my favorites. :)

But perhaps now I should incorporate, "By the way, your rig will require a one pin cypres." into my breifing, so I'm not considered a BAD DEALER.

And you learn something NEW everyday! ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Give him a break Ed. Give me a break.

I tend to agree... When I purchased my first rig - there was over 30 e-mails and 3 hours of telephone conversation to my dealer, plus 3 hours of talking to a local rigger, plus a call to the manufacture, plus an e-mail to Mr. Booth himself. Still, I could come up with 1000 more questions... If I should happen to ask one, please don't dis my dealer. :P

In the fall I tried to figure out if the Wings used a one or two pin system. Read owners manual and other any documentation I could find at the web site, poked around. Don't think I ever did see it spelled out.

easy enough, the only modern american made rigs i know of used in sport jumping are the racer ( what i jump) and the reflex......... not sure about foriegn made rigs..... thre are older 2 pin reserve containers out there, but you will not find any for new purchase anymore..... both my reserve containers have 2 pins... hehehe.. one also happens to have cones too..lol....