cocheese

Happy Birthday Sweetie Deedy

People, please remember that most of the Mods are at work during the day. My patience was gone after the third thread I had to lock. Next person who starts a new thread for Deedy's bday or brings up an old one will be banned quicker than you can say, "but, Mama!".
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

People, please remember that most of the Mods are at work during the day. My patience was gone after the third thread I had to lock. Next person who starts a new thread for Deedy's bday or brings up an old one will be banned quicker than you can say, "but, Mama!".

As in . . . "In the"?

:o

:)

just seeing if it's worth the risk or not.:ph34r::)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As in . . . "In the"?

:o

just seeing if it's worth the risk or not.:ph34r::)

IBTL :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

But we love her! What if I asked, "Mother, may I?"

Actually, had this been one of the other mods, I would have done it and gotten banned just for fun. But you are one of the good ones.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

How about a "Many Happy Returns to someone whose name resembles double consonants and a generous cup size" thread? Hmmm???

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Um...I think my computer is broke. My "Happy Birthday Deedy!" key is stuck.

That's okay, you're cute when you're angry. :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

You haven't met her in person have you? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How about one thread per forum?

Then, the mods move them to BF because that's where they belong...

Not, yet, but there's pictures & Normiss; opinion. ;)........oh and everyone kissing her ass makes it a dead giveaway.

I'm surprised you got so many posts in... the mods must be at dinner. :D

+1:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm surprised you got so many posts in... the mods must be at dinner. :D

+1:D

I see a banning in his near future.......and a paddle. :ph34r:

Who?

What if we all just changed our signature lines to...You guessed it!

Happy Birthday Deedy!

Yeah - cuz then he'd end the sentence with "Mistress Skymama":o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Butt Mama!!!!!:)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Deedy mentioned that she wished it was her birthday today and it got me thinking - her birthday is rapidly approaching and she'll be an old lady before we know it. But if I start a thread or bring up an old one wishing Deedy a happy birthday am I going to get banned.

The edict from Madame Pope was unlimited in its duration. I seek from thee special dispensation to remove thy stranglehold on Deedy's birthday. Luke 15:23 tell us to bring a fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate.

Free all of us to wish Deedy and happy birthday when her birthday arrive and please cease your oppressive and iron-fisted domination over the subject.

My wife is hotter than your wife.