amstalder

My chocolate went bad

:( How does that even happen??? It's all crumbly and separated and gross.

It's my nice chocolate that I just bought, too. I'm afraid to go check out the other bar. I hope that one didn't turn craptastic too.

Even if you consume it, it will turn out craptastic.

Eventually...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

:( How does that even happen??? It's all crumbly and separated and gross.

It's my nice chocolate that I just bought, too. I'm afraid to go check out the other bar. I hope that one didn't turn craptastic too.

Even if you consume it, it will turn out craptastic.

Eventually...

Well, duh. But I want my $3 bar of chocolate to be nice going in.

Is chocolate too girly for dudes to eat? :)

I've come close to saying "I really feel like some chocolate" on several occasions, but then it strikes me that the only people I've ever heard use that line were females. :(

It just makes me so... emotional...

No, as long as it's manly high-cacao-content (70% or so). That's manly. You can get it with chili peppers in it, too -- that's even more manly.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Is chocolate too girly for dudes to eat? :)

I've come close to saying "I really feel like some chocolate" on several occasions, but then it strikes me that the only people I've ever heard use that line were females. :(

It just makes me so... emotional...

Definitely not too girly for dudes.

I feel a little weird saying that too. Mostly because I dont like chocolate (especially not dark chocolate), yet lately all I want to eat is dark chocolate. It's bizarre.

Temper it .....

I don't know what that means :(

google it:P jk it basically means to remelt the chocolate in a fancy way. google the instructions though to get it right. OR just melt it with butter or shortening & create a dipping sauce. That's what I do when my chocolate "goes bad"B|

Temper it .....

google it:P jk it basically means to remelt the chocolate in a fancy way. google the instructions though to get it right. OR just melt it with butter or shortening & create a dipping sauce. That's what I do when my chocolate "goes bad"B|

aha. I would but 1) already threw it away in sadness. Proper burial, you know. and 2) it had caramel in it. Such a waste of good caramel.

Temper it .....

aha. I would but 1) already threw it away in sadness. Proper burial, you know. and 2) it had caramel in it. Such a waste of good caramel.

[:/]:( sad. but oh well c'est la vie right. next time though, make fondue B| caramel would go great with that.

Temper it .....

[:/]:( sad. but oh well c'est la vie right. next time though, make fondue B| caramel would go great with that.

Will do :)

yet lately all I want to eat is dark chocolate. It's bizarre.

Any other strange changes in food preferences? :ph34r:

Well my tastes have always been strange (for instance I can go weeks eating only Thai food -- currently trying to control that binge). But the changes are swinging towards normal girl food. Mostly just a desire for chocolate and french fries, though, two things I've never been a huge fan of.

And why do I feel like I know where you're going with that sly face? :P

Yeah, but like, no strange cravings for pickle milkshakes or eating chalk or anything weird like that, no? If so, well, you might want to get that checked out! :P

And this whole thread reminds me of what would happen if the producers of "Cops" aired a show on the Food Network:

NEXT: When good chocolate goes bad! Bad sweets, bad sweets, whatcha gonna do...

Elvisio "...Kit Kat give you no break..." Rodriguez

Yeah, but like, no strange cravings for pickle milkshakes or eating chalk or anything weird like that, no? If so, well, you might want to get that checked out! :P

And this whole thread reminds me of what would happen if the producers of "Cops" aired a show on the Food Network:

NEXT: When good chocolate goes bad! Bad sweets, bad sweets, whatcha gonna do...

Elvisio "...Kit Kat give you no break..." Rodriguez

:D:D:D going to have "bad sweets" stuck in my head all night now.

But, no, I do not have a little gremlin demanding weird things living in my belly :P