JohnMitchell

Vskydiver's LFL Gear Raffle 2011

Isn't that the truth? Like those little screens where you sign for your credit card these days. It looks nothing like my signature. :S:)
Skyflowerbloom, gotcha in the raffle, you and a bunch of others today. What do you hope to win most?B|

I'm not part of the raffle, she DOES know that, right?:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

What do you hope to win most?B|

I've got the canopies already, but I need a container and AAD to make Rig #2 complete. So, can you put my name on the 50% off Infinity or 30% of V3 or Vigil? Thanks! B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've got the canopies already, but I need a container and AAD to make Rig #2 complete. So, can you put my name on the 50% off Infinity or 30% of V3 or Vigil? Thanks! B|

Nah, that Vigil is mine already. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Nah, that Vigil is mine already. :P

It's okay. If I don't win that one, I'll just win the free one in the Feet For Fener raffle on Labor Day weekend. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Isn't that the truth? Like those little screens where you sign for your credit card these days. It looks nothing like my signature. :S:)
Skyflowerbloom, gotcha in the raffle, you and a bunch of others today. What do you hope to win most?B|

I'm not part of the raffle, she DOES know that, right?:P

:o

Well, I can't renege on my contribution now, so I guess you're just gonna have to donate yourself now, Ski...

Thanks John! I wanna win 50% off a custom jumpsuit or Infinity container... I can't really justify buying a second jumpsuit or second rig, but if I had half off, well, it would be easier to convince myself! LOL.

I wanna see pictures of the pretty fused glass necklaces too, that sounds cool! (Maybe Ski will win one of those though, and he can share it with me when I win him...)
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Thanks John! I wanna win 50% off a custom jumpsuit or Infinity container... I can't really justify buying a second jumpsuit or second rig, but if I had half off, well, it would be easier to convince myself! LOL.

LOL:D:D:D:D
If any of us HAD to justify our skydiving expenses, non of us would be jumping:ph34r::ph34r:
Shit girl stop trying to justify the $$$ and just spend them, and be happy you did;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How about the VISO or Altitrack from Larsen & Brusgaard? Those make me drool. And 50% off an N3 would be great too. Or maybe the camera system from Mike at Chuting Star, or the canopy discount or . . . :D

It's a nice list, isn't it?B|

Lol.. yep! I sure wouldn't complain about any of that!

Fingers are crossed...

LOL:D:D:D:D
If any of us HAD to justify our skydiving expenses, non of us would be jumping:ph34r::ph34r:
Shit girl stop trying to justify the $$$ and just spend them, and be happy you did;)

Haha... Yeah that's true... I did just upgrade my main though (if I wind up winning an Aerodyne canopy discount I'll be really mad that I didn't wait longer to do so though... lol) so I have to get over that before I can start looking at my next investment (I haven't even switched out my main to the Pilot or jumped it yet!)

I guess none of us can claim we absolutely **NEED** to own parachutes and stuff... but since we jump out of airplanes it's probably good that we do... :)

Ok ok I guess we don't have to do that either... but I'm just sayin... :P:ph34r:

Nine more days till raffle and boogie time..... :)

No, my dear,
It's almost here.
The weekend's upon us,
and so is the sun.
Time to dirt dive and go have some fun.
The dinner and raffle are this Saturday night.
We'll be drawing the winners, so you hold on tight.

Thanks to all that have bought tickets,
and especially to all of our magnificent sponsors.
Without those companies we'd never get off the ground. B|B|

John :)

No, my dear,
It's almost here.
The weekend's upon us,
and so is the sun.

I Hope you guys have a GRAND time :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No, my dear,
It's almost here.
The weekend's upon us,
and so is the sun.

Oopsies... then 2 days! I thought it was taking too long to get here.. haha... Wish I could come boogie with you all! I'll be there in spirit.. Have fun! :)

Hi everyone.

It's a beautiful forecast for the weekend here. We're taking off tomorrow for a 3 - day weekend at the DZ. So.... no more tickets sales except on the LeapforLupus.org site or in person at the DZ. Thank you all for buying tickets and good luck to you in the raffle. I'll have the winners posted here on Monday.B|

Everyone have a great SAFE weekend jumping, okay?

Anyone else want to send us some fridge art? Maybe we should have a contest. B|

Yo DO realize who you are dealing with, and what you will receive...... This could get FUN! ;):)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---