JohnMitchell

Vskydiver's LFL Gear Raffle 2011

Quite an impressive lineup!

Thanks. I have all that stuff sitting in my house. It looks like Christmas for skydivers. :D

I'm in for 10 tickets, and good luck with the fund raiser!

Thanks, Mike. Ten tickets with your name on them just went in the bucket. Good luck.:)

I'm a little far away to attend and even if I did bring checks there's a decent chance they wouldn't arrive in time so I had to use the wepay site. :|

B|

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

We have a new prize to add to the list. Jerry
Baumchen of AeroSports USA has donated a custom reserve ripcord, made to fit your rig. It sure would nice to have, especially if you should huck your handle on your next chop. ;)

Leap for Lupus Raffle Prize List 2011

50% off a custom INFINITY Container System, from Velocity Sports Equipment

30% off base price &15% off options custom VECTOR 3 Micron, from United Parachute Technologies.

HD170 Stealth Action Camera by Drift Innovation, from Chuting Star

VISO II Electronic Altimeter, from Larsen & Brusgaard

ALTITRACK Analog Display Altimeter, from Larsen & Brusgaard

50% off Altimaster N3 altimeter, from Alti-2

30% discount coupon on a Vigil AAD, from Vigil USA

$700 discount off a new Icon Pro Harness Container System, from Aerodyne Research

$500 discount off retail price on an Aerodyne Main Canopy, from Aerodyne Research

50% off The Competition RW Suit, w/options, from Body Sport USA

50% off The Crater Suit, w/options, from Body Sport USA

50% off Body Sport Freefly Pants, w/options, from Body Sport USA

30 Minutes Tunnel Time, from iFlySeattle

15 minutes Tunnel Time, 2 chances to win, from iFlySeattle

HypEye D Pro camera control system, from HYPOXIC

$75 off any Bonehead Helmet, from Bonehead Composites.

Reserve Ripcord, custom made by Aerosports USA

Skydiving Pendant Necklace, handmade fused glass jewelry, from Sky High Pendants

Raffle Tickets $5 each or 5 for $20

You need not be present to win.

For those who are present at the Leap for Lupus Boogie and NW Women's Record Attempt on August 20th at Kapowsin Air Sports in Shelton, WA, we also have a list of local prizes, from gloves, gear bags and free jump tickets, all the way to a free custom V-Max RW suit by Vskydiver. :)

To buy tickets, simply PM me here on DZ.com. Checks via the mail work great for us. PM for the mailing address. You can also buy tickets on our web site. https://www.wepay.com/tickets/view/123861 B|

John Mitchell

You can also buy tickets on our web site. https://www.wepay.com/tickets/view/123861

Thanks, everyone, for buying tickets. The sales have been great. We really appreciate it.

Just a reminder to anyone using the web link above to order tickets. Leave some kind of contact info, whether cell phone, email, etc. We want to be able to get in touch with you when you win that prize of your dreams.B|

Doc gave V 100$ for tickets...I will probably also buy some through the business......;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Fantastic. B|

And for all you peeps that will be at the boogie and banquet dinner, the Local prize list is looking great too. In addition to gear bags, jump tickets, etc., we just added a stainless steel gas barbecue grill to the list. B|

Sorry, but ya gotta be present to win that prize. I ain't mailing the gas grill to Oshkosh.:P:D

Fantastic. B|

And for all you peeps that will be at the boogie and banquet dinner, the Local prize list is looking great too. In addition to gear bags, jump tickets, etc., we just added a stainless steel gas barbecue grill to the list. B|

Sorry, but ya gotta be present to win that prize. I ain't mailing the gas grill to Oshkosh.:P:D

Okay, gear bags can't be that difficult to mail. Add a couple of those to the "need not be present" raffle! ;)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Okay, gear bags can't be that difficult to mail. Add a couple of those to the "need not be present" raffle! ;)

Actually it's one big bucket. We pull all the internet prizes first. After that we do the "gotta be there to score" prizes. Valinda makes the gear bag herself. Hmmm. . . .

You should see my postage bills. B|

Did I win yet?

Did you set my winning tickets aside before Remi's? :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Just showed up yesterday, Gorgeous. You're in.

Cool! :)
I changed my name at the bank yesterday, so I hope they still accept the old signature. Did you like my artwork? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon