wildcard451

Earthquake Bitches!

Southern Maryland here. It makes me feel like I'm back in So. Cal.

I'm watching the news and people are certainly over-reacting (which wouldn't happen in CA). Looks like no one is going to get any more work done today because they are all standing in the street afraid to go back in the buildings--Sheesh!
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Wow! that was wild ride. I am on the 13th floor of a highrise office building in downtown richmond. The building was swaying. They are saying 5.9 and it was centerd in Mineral VA about 40 miles west of downtown. Oh well back to work. Hope everybody enjoyed the ride.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

Wow! that was wild ride. I am on the 13th floor of a highrise office building in downtown richmond. The building was swaying. They are saying 5.9 and it was centerd in Mineral VA about 40 miles west of downtown. Oh well back to work. Hope everybody enjoyed the ride.

I was in the middle of examining a patient. We both just kinda looked at each other then decided outside was a beter place to be.

Yeah, me and the guy in the office next to mine are the only ones left on my floor. Everybody else went home. What a bunch of pussies. The Federal reserve building is next door and they all came piling out of the building. They all stood in front of the building looking up. What a bunch of idiots. Lots sirens and emergency vehicles going thru the city now. I don't see any visible damage anywhere around here.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

I'm in CT and i felt it. I'm stuck at home from surgery just laying in bed and felt the bed shaking. Then i could see my blinds and fan moving so i knew it wasn't me. Pretty interesting that I can feel it all the way in CT.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

ok fine. that's why I love living in Tampa. no earthquakes B|

happy :P

Oh, well, we can fix that, come on over a little later, bring some wine and wait for the bed to shake! :D:D:D:D:D:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

ok fine. that's why I love living in Tampa. no earthquakes B|

happy :P

Oh, well, we can fix that, come on over a little later, bring some wine and wait for the bed to shake! :D:D:D:D:D:P

oo really know how to tempt a lady. dontcha. makin' me bring my own wine???:S

Fine, I'll come hang out with you and your roomie and you can provide the wine...

You wouldn't make ME bring wine to your apt would ya? :P

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Fine, I'll come hang out with you and your roomie and you can provide the wine...

You wouldn't make ME bring wine to your apt would ya? :P

yes. yes i would. :P

Hypocrite! >:(:P

Get a room you two!
This type of behavior permitted on this site???
:D:D:D

Damn... 2 hypocrites in one page! :P

We felt it here in NYC and people are flipping the fuck out! They evacuated a bunch of buildings and people are going nuts. It's hysterical!

We felt in here in Boston too, but everyone here is cool and calm because our city is better than yours:P

Yankees suck.