shah269

Ladies! Flat pack this!

For reasons known unknown and slightly disputed and often joked about, I Shah269 am not permitted into the ladies room....probably for good reason.
That and other issues aside....drum roll please!

LADIES CHECK THIS OUT! HOW FREAKING AWESOME ARE THESE SHOES!
http://www.core77.com/blog/fashion_design/united_nude_flat_pack_shoe_for_moon_life_19324.asp
Not only do you get a pair of rather swanky funky shoes (price...do you really have to ask?) but your guy get's to put them together for you! And he will know all about them and be able to brag how swanky and sexy they are to all of your friends and people that you never met but just wanted to show up anyway!

And for other unbelievably expensive shoes...they don't even show the price online and none of the products are available now...check out;
http://www.unitednude.com/

*Side note, Shah does have a soft spot / hard on for the ladies who can pull off the very sexy shoe with the very sexy black pencil skirt and white shirt. Shoe size is not an issue :P
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I was looking up carbon fiber shoes on google, looking for pictures to show the kids how technology has changed the way we life life.
I was looking for a better photo of these;
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AYwY74fDryU/Sr71ldPk24I/AAAAAAAAV-4/ucgwWDcP53E/s1600-h/strange+funny+shoes+1.jpg
http://www.dezeen.com/2009/09/23/mojito-shoe-by-julian-hakes/

But then i found those flat pack shoes and thought....WOW! amazing! and gorgeous!
As for the shoes of United Nudes....got to love the name....I like some of the guys shoes.
I'm digging these
http://www.unitednude.com/products/mens-collection/helix-mens
As for price...HA PRICE! Look at their freaking name!
In fact NOTHING ON the web page has a price!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Micduran is going to love this. ;)

B|

Better be sober when re-assembling :P

What can I say, I am so turned no by a girl who knows how to rock sexy shoes!

Extra points if well it's fun building them!

So........what you're trying to tell us......without really saying it, is,,,,,,,,,you are really a closeted bondage participant ( or wanna be ).............[:/]

I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times, we need to hook him up with banesanura.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

For reasons known unknown and slightly disputed and often joked about, I Shah269 am not permitted into the ladies room....probably for good reason.
:P

Here, this is for you.

I read that the other day! OMG! What a great little article!

I have two female friends who are on one of the dating web pages. They get a solid dozen to a dozen and a half emails PER DAY! Half of which are "Hi I liked your photo" or "So you want to suck my cock."

As such if you are a girl feeling as if you are NOT getting enough attention from random men, sign up for any dating web page! And enjoy the attention. They may not be Mr. Right...but they sure as shit are Mr. Right NOW!

(insert usual line about or just hang out at the local DZ and flirt with the packers and enjoy the attention of any guy that happens to be there that day...hell you don't even have to jump! Just show up ladies!)

As for what I am....well hate to say it but I fall under "robot".
Online dating is a numbers game. Think of the most dude infested DZ you have ever been to and replace the packers with your typical Pakistani / Turkish / Indian IT type and let it all hang out! Compared to these guys I'm a PERSIAN GOD!

For some reason our West Asian Brothers of IT (WABIT for short) have an issue with 1) Getting permission from mom to go out and meet women. 2) When they do go out they have nothing to say! (This is according to my last date who was very happy that I had a life and could talk about more than just computers and other). So if you at all "normal" and aren't too discouraged by sending emails into black holes with a success rate of about....5% than online dating isn't all that bad.

As for the shoes....man how cool is that! I'm telling you! For one I love a woman in high heel shoes and second...what guy didn't enjoy building models when he was 10!