BIGUN

Texas to Issue Veteran Driver's Licenses

The military was so hard up for recruits (due to the Vietnam war being so unpopular) they sweetened the enlistment deal to include free health care for life. So I'm neither retired or service connected disabled but I have a VA card and have been treated at the VA many times.

Well, unless they "can't find the medical records you bring to them with service-connected injuries" and put you in Category 8G :S
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

The only advantage I would see if Florida did this?
Not having to keep a copy of my DD-214 handy for the 10% veteran's discount at Lowe's.
I wish they'd make a veteran's ID.
:P

They DO, but it takes 20 years or else a medical board to get it...
I'm a jumper. Even though I don't always have money for jumps, and may not ever own a rig again, I'll always be a jumper.

Just to delete the confusion, I had posted that you could get a DoD ID card, only after having served 20 years or more, or because of the actions of a medical retirement board. Then, I figured my post was superfluous and I deleted it. Never imagined that it would be answered in teh short time before I deleted it!
I'm a jumper. Even though I don't always have money for jumps, and may not ever own a rig again, I'll always be a jumper.